This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] 25i to 29.97i with interpolation
Still works for me:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
import os
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import sys
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow2_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow1_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/HQDN3D/libhqdn3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/RemoveDirt/RemoveDirtVS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/MiscFilter/MiscFilters/MiscFilters.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3m.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/NEO_FFT3DFilter/neo-fft3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/d2vSource/d2vsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import interframe
import G41Fun
import mvsfunc
import killerspots
import lostfunc
import havsfunc
# source: 'G:\TestClips&Co\files\interlaceAndTelecineSamples\interlaced\burosch1.mpg'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x576, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: bottom field first
# Loading G:\TestClips&Co\files\interlaceAndTelecineSamples\interlaced\burosch1.mpg using D2VSource
clip = core.d2v.Source(input="G:/Temp/mpg_ed41fc4229e1bdb10d2f5a06b76ec2ef_853323747.d2v", rff=False)
# Setting color matrix to 470bg.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=5)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Transfer') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=5)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Primaries') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=5)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=1)
# converting interlaced to half-height progressive for filtering (vsDeSpot) (QTGMC(preset="Fast"))
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", Lossless=2, TFF=False) # new fps: 50
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=0)
clip = lostfunc.DeSpot(o=clip)
clip = killerspots.KillerSpots(clip=clip)
# removing grain using MLDegrain
clip = G41Fun.MLDegrain(clip=clip, soft=[0,0,0])
# denoising using HQDN3D
clip = core.hqdn3d.Hqdn3d(clip=clip)
# adjusting frame count with Interframe/SVP
clip = interframe.InterFrame(clip, NewNum=60000, NewDen=1001, overwriteSuper="{scale:{up:0},gpu:1,rc:true}", overwriteSmooth="{rate:{num:60000,den:1001,abs:true},algo:2,mask:{area:100},scene:{mode:0}}") # new fps: 59.9401
# Resizing using 10 - bicubic spline
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, kernel="spline16", w=1440, h=812, interlaced=False, interlacedd=False) # resolution 1440x812
# converting progressive to interlaced for 'progressive to interlaced (1)'
clip = core.std.SeparateFields(clip=clip, tff=False)
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=4, offsets=[0, 3])
clip = core.std.DoubleWeave(clip=clip, tff=False) # resolution 1440x812
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=2, offsets=0) # new fps: 29.97
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P16 to YUV420P10 for x265Model
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited", dither_type="none")
# set output frame rate to 29.97fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
# Output
clip.set_output()
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
1. Try to keep it simply and just use Interframe to see if the parsing works.
2. You did reset your defaults etc., right?

Cu Selur
{rate:{num:60000,den:1001,abs:true},algo:2,mask:{area:100},scene:{mode:0}}

Thanks, this seems to work Smile

(22.11.2022, 18:09)Miranda Wrote:
{rate:{num:60000,den:1001,abs:true},algo:2,mask:{area:100},scene:{mode:0}}

Can you help me to understand what these parameters mean?
Quote:Can you help me to understand what these parameters mean?
Can't really say anything other than what is written over at https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:SVPflow

Cu Selur
It makes no sense to meĀ  Confused
Sadly, afaik. that is the only available documentation.

Cu Selur
When i do the upscale and interpolation, what would be the best way to change the field dominance from "bottom field first" to "upper field first", as per HD 1080i?
The:
# converting progressive to interlaced for 'progressive to interlaced (1)'
clip = core.std.SeparateFields(clip=clip, tff=False)
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=4, offsets=[0, 3])
clip = core.std.DoubleWeave(clip=clip, tff=False) # resolution 1440x812
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=2, offsets=0) # new fps: 29.97
part, where your progressive content is converted to interlaced, should be adjusted accordingly.
No, Hybrid has no option for this, so you would have to write a script for this manually.
(or write a custom addition that is inserted before the end that reverses the field order)

Cu Selur
When I import to Final Cut, it automatically changes the field order to top, so I guess I can let Final Cut handle this final part. Smile
Is it also possible to go from 25p to 29.97i (59.94 interlaced) with interpolation?