This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How do I get the torchaddon package?
Can I have the link please?

Thanks Smile
Send you a pm with the current links (to torch and mlrt).

Cu Selur
just bought an used nvidia 2060, can i have also the link? (and sorry boring you every day)
have a nice day
send you a link
Hey I would be extremely grateful if you could send me a link too Heart . I just got a new beefy card and would love to play around with the various upscalers Smile .
Send you the links via pm.

Cu Selur
The torch AND mlrt, is this another update since the original torch add on? DirectML runs pretty well on most models, tensorrt seems to be the quickest inference mode WHEN it runs properly.
Yes, I update the torch-addon from time to time.
Yes, I added a vsmlrt-addon which adds: VSMLRT as alternative to VSGAN, vsRIFE (mlrt) and vsDPIR (mlrt).

Cu Selur
Hello:
Can you send me the links?
Thanks
Sure, send you the current links.

Cu Selur