This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How do I get the torchaddon package?
dear Selur, 

can I please get the updated dev version and torchaddon too? 

Thanks in advance and for your work!
Send links to the current Hybrid release (from this morning) and the current torchAddon links.

Cu Selur
btw. there just was a FeMaSR update that fixes a bug:
you can install it to your torchAddon by opening a Windows terminal and call:
cd "PATH TO HYBIRD FOLDER"
set PATH="PATH TO HYBIRD FOLDER\64bit\Vapoursynth\torch_dependencies\bin";%PATH
pyhton -m pip install -U vsfemasr
python -m vsfemasr
('PATH TO HYBIRD FOLDER' needs to be adjusted to your system)

Cu Selur
Hi Selur,
i would like to give the Torchaddon a try, if you'd be so kind to send me the links, it would be very much appreciated.

Greets
rabiato
Send you links via pm.

Cu Selur
Selur, please send me link the Torchaddon.
Send you the links via pm.

Cu Selur
nvidia 3050ti and a winning personality here, hybrid is amazing btw and ive been been losing many hours of sleep trying to learn the best ai workflow. would love to try the torch add on as well, if possible. thank you 🙏🏻
Send you a pm with the links. Smile

Cu Selur
Love this build so far, even invested in an Alienware to properly make use of the features and addons. Great work 🙏🏻