This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Comptest
Hi,

can you add Comptest, Compressibility Check http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Comptest like in Staxrip?

Its not related to Hybrid but, can you tell me, why StaxRip is needing so much Time to import a Video (.mkv) ? DemuxVideo, DemuxTimestamps,Indexing ffmstest, that takes so long time. Im personally using Staxrip only for CompCheck, but that time it needs to load a File is taking ages.

Edit: i have found the Settings in Project Settings.

Augur is now using Staxrip because Hybrid is crashing on second pass and is crashing on his notebook on x265, 16Bitx265 still working good on his notebook. I dont have any problems with x265 or 16bitx265. 

I think Hybrid have a Problem with changing clock speed from the processor, if Augur plays a game Dota 2 as example. The CPU have a good constant load where the CPU doesnt change clock speeds, x265 or 16bitx265 in the Background running is then not crashing and the second pass is fine and the Video gets completed.

He got no Problems with x media Recode, Handbrake, Avidemux or Staxrip.

Augur is using a Ryzen 7 5800x, hes cpu not overclocked, we already tried changing some BIOS settings, but with no result in eliminating this Problem.
I am using a Ryzen 5 5600g, i have no Problems.

Greetings
2pass FOR x265 16bit will take a long time.I suggest crf + vbv rate control.It is easy to set in shanaencoder.
Nope, not adding support for some vodoo feature like comptest.
No clue about crashes, woul d need a debug output for that.