This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x264 and x265
To answer your question:
When enabling the option a file named HybridDebugOutput.txt will be created to whereever the output path is set. If the output path changes another file will be created. If there is no output path set or the output folder isn't writeable with the permissions Hybrid runs on, no file will be created and creation of this file will be disabled internally.

That said: For me you don't have to post a debug output file. At least I won't look at it, since I gave up on getting any useful information from you. You ignored nearly all suggestions and questions so far, insulted me so do not expect me to figure out your problems.

Cu Selur
(03.09.2022, 07:06)Selur Wrote: To answer your question:
When enabling the option a file named HybridDebugOutput.txt will be created to whereever the output path is set. If the output path changes another file will be created. If there is no output path set or the output folder isn't writeable with the permissions Hybrid runs on, no file will be created and creation of this file will be disabled internally.

That said: For me you don't have to post a debug output file. At least I won't look at it, since I gave up on getting any useful information from you. You ignored nearly all suggestions and questions so far, insulted me so do not expect me to figure out your problems.

Cu Selur

Big Grin

EPIC FAIL #1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7xp8Gi...sp=sharing

EPIC FAIL #2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7xp8Gi...sp=sharing

- @karthauzi - here he wrote correctly and I understood him.

- but you didn’t even understand what kind of processor I had and didn’t ask if I overclocked it?(all by default) and immediately began to complain that my problem is all wrong.
(29.08.2022, 18:21)Selur Wrote: Hybrid is a graphical user interface, it is single threaded.

If you think that this is just causes by the encoder requesting to many thread both x264 and x265 allow to limit the number of requested threads.
x265->Misc->Threading&Co->Pools/Threads->1/XXX
x264->Base->Threads->XXX

x265->Misc->Threading&Co->Pools/Threads->12/20
x264->Base->Threads->20

this method is working

- my CPU i7-12700 = cores: 8+4
                              = threads: 16+4

Quote:Hybrid is intended for advanced users.
It's not intended to be a tool used by everyone. It's not intended to please amateurs who need a wizard-like interface..
If you don't know the basics about containers, video formats, etc. Hybrid is not meant for you.
LOOOOL