This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] which folder to put the additional aac encoders in to make fhgencaac work now?
Question 
Upgrade to Hybrid_2018.02.03.1, the folder structure is different now, so which folder exactly should I put libmp4v2.dll and enc_fhgaac.dll in to make fhgencaac work?

I copy libmp4v2.dll and enc_fhgaac.dll to "Hybrid\32bit" folder, the same folder as "fhgencaac.exe", but fhgaac option is still not available in the program?
32bit folder should be the right one, try clearing the Tool cache
-> checked on my install and here fhgaacenc is in the 32bit folder
(07.02.2018, 17:16)Selur Wrote: 32bit folder should be the right one, try clearing the Tool cache
-> checked on my install and here fhgaacenc is in the 32bit folder

Cleared the tool cache but fhgaac option is still not available.

BTW, is FLAC24 encoder disabled in current release? Will it be back?
Flac24? No clue what you are refering to.
(08.02.2018, 10:46)Selur Wrote: Flac24? No clue what you are refering to.

In the current release's audio -> audio encoding options tab, choose flac as audio format, and only "16" is available as the option of BPS.
Ah, okay iirc there was a restriction to when 24bit was available will check the code an report back once I'm home from work.
regarding 24bit flac: Found the problem, a small typo. -> will build a dev version which should fix it and send you a link
regarding fhgaacenc: The following files need to be placed inside the 32bit folder:
  • libsndfile-1.dll
  • enc_fhgaac.dll
  • libmp4v2.dll
  • nsutil.dll
only when all of them are present will fhgaacenc be available.

Cu Selur
(08.02.2018, 18:54)Selur Wrote: regarding 24bit flac: Found the problem, a small typo. -> will build a dev version which should fix it and send you a link
regarding fhgaacenc: The following files need to be placed inside the 32bit folder:
  • libsndfile-1.dll
  • enc_fhgaac.dll
  • libmp4v2.dll
  • nsutil.dll
only when all of them are present will fhgaacenc be available.

Cu Selur

Got this 4 files and tested with the dev version you sent me, fhgaacenc and flac24 issues are both fixed. Thanks! Smile