This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] NVEnc not detected on Laptop?
Photo 
Hi,

I have problem running hybrid on laptop. Both of my laptop with RTX 3050 and RTX 2050 cannot detect NVenc (not showing in list).
My pc with 3060Ti doesn't have any problem.
Is this problem related to Nvidia optimus?
BTW in davinci Resolve, my 2050 and 3050 NVenc detected

This is the detail log when launch Hybrid:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
-> skipped 'Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics' since it's no NVIDIA card
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050   Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Detected vfwDecoders with 32bit:   VIDC.RTV1   vidc.cvid   vidc.i420   vidc.iyuv   vidc.mrle   vidc.msvc   vidc.uyvy   vidc.yuy2   vidc.yvu9   vidc.yvyu
Detected vfw64BitDecoders:   VIDC.RTV1   vidc.cvid   vidc.i420   vidc.iyuv   vidc.mrle   vidc.msvc   vidc.uyvy   vidc.yuy2   vidc.yvu9   vidc.yvyu
   Avisynth+ is available,..
    DGDecNV available,..
   Vapoursynth is available,..
Yup, both weren't in the internal list of NVEnc supported cards in Hybrid.
=> send you a link via pm to a dev version which should support them. (link will be valid ~24hrs)

Cu Selur
thanks
Hi, 

I have the same problem with RTX A2000 notebook card:

Log:

-> skipped 'Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics' since it's no NVIDIA card
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:   Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics   NVIDIA RTX A2000
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Detected vfwDecoders with 32bit:   vidc.cvid   vidc.i420   vidc.iyuv   vidc.mrle   vidc.msvc   vidc.uyvy   vidc.yuy2   vidc.yvu9   vidc.yvyu
Detected vfw64BitDecoders:   vidc.cvid   vidc.i420   vidc.iyuv   vidc.mrle   vidc.msvc   vidc.uyvy   vidc.yuy2   vidc.yvu9   vidc.yvyu

I would be grateful for an update of the application

Thank you,

David
Busy today, will create an updated version tomorrow and send you a link via pm then.

Cu Selur
Thank you!

David
I have the same problem with TITAN RTX GPU
Send out a few pms, which should hopefully help.

Cu Selur