This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

hybrid target output resolution and resolution created through the script to not matc
Let me know whether the fix worked or not.

Cu Selur
Working!
Amazing, you are the greatest programmer of the planet [Image: smile.png]

The debug file never is written... I set the default output path to a folder on my desktop, and check 'create debug file'
But nothing is created there.I also tried changing the path to a folder on the C-disk, where windows has writing permission, but also there nothing is written.
Hold your horses...
I tried another file (from the same movie, but 200 seconds long because I wanted to test the De-interlace Analyse)
During the encoding, Hybrid crashes:

2022-12-08@23_46_51_7610_04_video finished after 00:00:02.327 with exitCode -1073741819
Crashed with exit status 1
-> 2022-12-08@23_46_51_7610_04_video crashed: Crashed with exit status 1

I have put the new file (80MByte) on my website.
Try creating a debug output by:
1. setting a default output path
2. setting the output file
3. enabling the debug output

If that does not work give a step-by-step of what you are doing, the output from the log doesn't help me at all.

Also try whether it does a difference if you:
a. enable 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Source->Use DGDecNV when available' in case you have an NVIDIA gpu
b. set 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Source->Libav Hardware decoding' to 2 in case you have an Intel gpu
c. disable 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Source->Prefer LWLibAVSource over FFmpegSource2'
for some reason normal LWLibAVSource seems to have issues with the source.

Cu Selur
Hi Selur,

I set the default output path.
But I do not see a place where I can set the name of the output file....
I enabled the debug output. (located at the top right corner)
But not once a debug file was created.

I did not correctly describe the error that happened with the 200Seconds file.
What went wrong is that the encoding was extremely fast, because only a few frames at the beginning of the movie were encoded.
All other frames were not encoded. I think you must also have seen this when you tried encoding the 200S file.

Anyway, your first suggestion worked: Use DGDecNV when available.
With that option enabled, the whole movie will be encoded.

Thank you again!
Quote:Anyway, your first suggestion worked: Use DGDecNV when available.
With that option enabled, the whole movie will be encoded.
Wonderful, then it is an issue of LWLibAVSource with the source file.

About the debug output:
You set the output file in the Base-tab.
Also try, setting the default output path under (Config->Defaults, Saving the defaults and restarting Hyrid, before enabling the debug output)

Cu Selur
Yeah, the output filename of the video you set in the Base... (you are funny Smile )
I thought you were talking about the output filename of the Debug file....

Still, there are no files created in the default output path.
I did notice that some files are created in the temp path:

- encodingTempSynthSkript_2022-12-10@13_42_58_9410.vpy
- iId_1_aid_0_lang_en_2022-12-10@13_42_58_9410_01.ac3
- lao_16972_834787687_131.dat (and 5 more of those .dat files)
- ME17EURO.Title1_200S_QTGMC_2022-12-10@13_42_58_9410_04.stats.temp
Okay, no clue why on your system Hybrid can't create a debug output then.

Cu Selur