This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Help with movie upscale
Vapoursynth and Avisynth. I have noticed that the output files are not constant 23.976.  I have tried TIVTC in mode "0" and "1". Any suggestions?

MediaInfo reports:

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-20-at-09-14-41.png]
Try whether it helps to enable 'Config->Internals->Handling->Ignore all input timecodes' before loading your source.
If that doesn't help provide a debug output so I can see what is happening.

Cu Selur
catch https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejg7t7a...sp=sharing

let me know when you download

then I will delete the file and the comment

(20.12.2022, 19:08)Selur Wrote: Try whether it helps to enable 'Config->Internals->Handling->Ignore all input timecodes' before loading your source.
If that doesn't help provide a debug output so I can see what is happening.

Cu Selur

I always change the codec - the first step - to the one that is needed

then do any operations
Got the file. (which is not a debug output)
It got tons of duplicates.
No clue what you did to create it. Smile
(wild guess: simply deinterlaced)
(22.12.2022, 16:38)Selur Wrote: (wild guess: simply deinterlaced)

without --- NONE --- de-interlaced
Okay. Still the duplicates are not ideal.
Since the source is 'telecine (soft)' which Hybrid doesn't support that well (working on that), I would probably stick with normal TIVTC.

Cu Selur
(23.12.2022, 05:02)Selur Wrote: Okay. Still the duplicates are not ideal.
Since the source is 'telecine (soft)' which Hybrid doesn't support that well (working on that), I would probably stick with normal TIVTC.

Cu Selur

liar https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZoNEaj...share_link
Not at a private PC for the next few days so I can not check that link, but the file from Miranda appears to be soft telecined to me. Rolleyes
(23.12.2022, 08:50)Selur Wrote: Not at a private PC for the next few days so I can not check that link, but the file from Miranda appears to be soft telecined to me. Rolleyes

I already wrote that you are lazy

and a liar too
According to your screenshot you disabled 'Synth' support, but used Yadif (through ffmpeg) for deinterlacing.