This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Maximum resolution h.264
Hello! I tried to code file h.264 resolution 19000x100 pix but found I can able  to set just 16000 pix at horizontal. Is it possible to avoid  this restriction in Hybrid?
I have no this restriction when I code in ffmpeg directly but I prefer to use Hybrid.
Current max resolution supported in Hybrid is 16384x16384 and min resolution is 48x48.
There is no user option to avoid this restriction.
Out of curiosity: (before I think about what would be needed to lift the resolution restrictions)
What are you using such a resolution for?
(Don't know of any use case for such a resolution.Smile )

Cu Selur

Ps.: would need to know what OS you are using to share a modified version with you.
(07.03.2018, 19:10)Selur Wrote: Current max resolution supported in Hybrid is 16384x16384 and min resolution is 48x48.
There is no user option to avoid this restriction.
Out of curiosity: (before I think about what would be needed to lift the resolution restrictions)
What are you using such a resolution for?
(Don't know of any use case for such a resolution.Smile )

Cu Selur

Ps.: would need to know what OS you are using to share a modified version with you.

At the beginning  it was single reel 896x90 pix for single LED screen.  After I made this reel my friend ask me to try to clone 22 reel in one file for one wwwwwide LED strip inside 
large arena. Final resolution 19712x90 surprised me:0)
The main idea is to try to use full resolution of all screens as one without screens mapping and without clone video.
OS  is WIN10.
Thanks for fast responseSmile