This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Avisynth not processing
Any suggestions?
[avisynth @ 0000019ca8b46980] Cannot load file 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avisynthPlugins/FFT3dGPU.dll'. Platform returned code 127:
The specified procedure could not be found.
is the reason processing fails.
Not sure why it's failing, seems like some dependency is missing.

=> check the Avisynth preview, it should show additional erros,..

Cu Selur
Seems to be related to TemporalDegrain2.
Using FFT3DGPU on its own seems to work fine here.
Replacing hqdn3d in Avisynth/64bit/avisynthPlugins with the one from: https://github.com/Asd-g/AviSynth-hqdn3d.../tag/1.1.1 does seem to fix the issue for 64bit Avisynth, but strangly replacing the 32bit version still crashed here
Okay, I found the issue, it's a dependencies mix up. (some dlls too much and some are missing)
-> this will take me a while to sort out
(will have to check for each dll what it is for)
Send you a link to a dev version for testing.

Cu Selur
Thanks, still seem to be having a few problems.

Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> Evaluate: Unhandled C++ exception! (M:\TEMP\tempPreviewAvisynthFile15_10_04_966.avs, line 29)

Also in Avisynth preview, interlacing is not removed.
The error is because of some missing runtime. Sad (works fine here, but I got tons of runtimes in my system)
Can you use DependencyWalker (https://www.dependencywalker.com/) and test whether it reports a missing dependency for one of these files:
  • "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\LSMASHSource.dll"
  • "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\RgTools.dll"
  • "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\masktools2.dll"
  • "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll"
  • "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\nnedi3.dll"
due to the missing dependencies, QTGMC isn't working, so no deinterlacing.

Cu Selur
All of those files report the same error.

I'm not sure if there is a way to detail what exactly is missing as I am unfamiliar with the software.

Quote:Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.
On the left side, you should see what dependencies are found and are missing.

Cu Selur

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)