This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deinterlacing outputs small file only
Happy that worked, just for fun I also threw scunet&codeformer at your sample,..
send you a link

Cu Selur
Wow, nice!

Haven't heard about scunet and codeformer.
Are they features available somewhere in your program?

And are there any feature in Hybrid for reducing shaking in video? Like Deshaker by Gunnar Thalin
SCUNet&Codeformer are AI based tools (require modern NVIDIA card) and come with the torchAddon for Hybrid.
'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Stabilize' Stab or StabilizeIT
'Filtering->Avisynth->Frame->Stab'
are the filters you might want to try.

Cu Selur
Thanks, I will look into this Smile

I tried a large avi file (17 GB, 640x480) to deinterlace now with the developer version and a bitrate of 15000 kbps, however it did not take many minutes for the program to crash.
I have tried several times but no luck.

Crashed with exit status 0
-> 2023-08-08@08_37_49_0810_04_video crashed: Crashed with exit status 0

Providing the debug file

https://file.io/vFM6PMMr6l3q

Can you see why it did crash?
x264 aported with:
[error]: Incomplete MB-tree stats file.
x264 [error]: x264_encoder_encode failed
this normally only happens if:
a. you are running out of RAM, which might happen when using 32bit Avsynth which can only use up to 3GB RAM.
b. something is interfering with the encoding (i.e. some over protective virus scanner)
c. or something is defect.
=> I would recommend using 64bit Avisynth (Change "Config->Internals->Avisynth->Avisynth type" to "64bit" before creating the jobs)

Cu Selur
I will try this out later Smile

Thank you for everything you have done for me and for others!
I was trying the 64-bit approach and now I get an error saying 

-> 2023-08-13@19_31_30_0510_03_video crashed: Helper1, exitCode: -1313558101
Aborting '2023-08-13@19_31_30_0510_03_video' due to: Helper1, exitCode: -1313558101

Is there something I can do about this?
That usually indicates that something with the decoding doesn't work.
Does the Avisynth Preview work without issues?
The used script:
### ClearAutoloadDirs()
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\LoadDll.dll")
LoadDLL("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\libfftw3f-3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\LSMASHSource.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\RgTools.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\masktools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\nnedi3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\svpflow1_64.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\svpflow2_64.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\SmoothAdjust.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\FFT3DFilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\warpsharp.dll")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mtmodes.avsi")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\QTGMC.avsi")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\Zs_RF_Shared.avsi")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\InterFrame2.avsi")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\LimitedSharpenFaster.avs")
# loading source: C:\Users\Johan\Videos\Inspelningar - ej redigerade\2003-03 till 06 - Lars Linköping.avi
# color sampling YUY2@8, matrix: bt601, scantyp: top field first, luminance scale: limited
LWLibavVideoSource("C:\Users\Johan\Videos\Inspelningar - ej redigerade\2003-03 till 06 - Lars Linköping.avi",cache=false,dr=true,format="YUV422P8", prefer_hw=0)
# current resolution: 640x480
# deinterlacing
AssumeTFF()
QTGMC(Preset="Fast", ediThreads=2)
ConvertToYV12(interlaced=false)
InterFrame(NewNum=50,NewDen=1,Cores=16)
SmoothLevels()
SmoothTweak()
FFT3DFilter(sigma=15.00,interlaced=false)
LimitedSharpenFaster(Smode=3,edgemode=0)
Removegrain()
# setting output fps to 50.000fps
AssumeFPS(50,1)
PreFetch(4)
#  output: color sampling YV12@8, matrix: bt601, scantyp: progressive, luminance scale: limited
return last
seems fine to me.

Cu Selur
The preview is not working.
Here is the error message when trying to watch the preview

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems like LWLibavVideoSource can't decode your input. Sad
If you got 64bit Lagarith vfw decoders in your system you could, try whether enabling "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->Prefer AviSource for avi input" helps.
Otherwise, if you disable 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->LibavVideoSource instead of FFmpegSource", Hybrid will use FFVideoSource, that might help too.

Cu Selur