This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

QTGMC
Why are these functions not available or am I blind?

QTGMC Full repair

QTGMC Repair detail's

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWCSzqO...sp=sharing
"QTGMC Full repair", "QTGMC Repair detail's" never heard of it.
If this is referring to 'InputType' 1&2 which are meant to help clean up progressive source, those are available in QTGMC in the denoise section, not in the deinterlacer.

Cu Selur
(10.09.2023, 08:57)Selur Wrote: "QTGMC Full repair", "QTGMC Repair detail's" never heard of it.
If this is referring to 'InputType' 1&2 which are meant to help clean up progressive source, those are available in QTGMC in the denoise section, not in the deinterlacer.

Cu Selur

look https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kF8050q...sp=sharing
You can look at the script StaxRip produces to know for sure what these options do, but to me it still looks like the InputType parameter and maybe some other settings are simple represented under a different name.
There are available in Hybrid, they are not for deinterlacing but denoising, so they are in the denoiser interface of QTGMC in Hybrid.

Cu Selur
(10.09.2023, 09:21)Selur Wrote: You can look at the script StaxRip produces to know for sure what these options do, but to me it still looks like the InputType parameter and maybe some other settings are simple represented under a different name.
There are available in Hybrid, they are not for deinterlacing but denoising, so they are in the denoiser interface of QTGMC in Hybrid.

Cu Selur

aaa Big Grin +sharpening
If you prefer StaxRip use it.
The sharpening parameters are available in both QTGMC under Deinterlacer and Denoise, you can also add custom options to QTGMC to access anything from it that may not be directly covered in the ui.
You might want to read the Avisynth documentation of QTGMC and the script itself, to know what other options QTGMC has.

Cu Selur
Big Grin
4k2k60fps30fps

my software
Davinci Resolve Studio - trim function - better
Handbrake software 
Shutter encoder 
Staxrip software - trim function - better
Hybrid software 
Topaz Video Enhance with AI(fake)