This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

green screen
I sorted out most of the problems but today I had another issue.

I am getting a green screen on the final output file on playback the video is a tiny thumbnail on top of the playing video
I have not changed any settings very strange issue
Thanks for the software and help you provide to people.
I have no clue about your system, about what player you use, about the file you created,...
=> read the [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,.. and provide more details.

Cu Selur
cpu x265 - and the green frame at the end? it’s strange that it’s not at the beginning... this is an old “bug” that happens with a 0.01% chance, and on this file it’s 100%
Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another?
How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?
(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?

(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another
@humanoid86: Post whole sentences, or I will ban your account here.
ok Big Grin
I checked 2 pass and it fixed the issue so far
Please check for bugs

(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another?
How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?

I was only using qtgmc no other filters
 The main issue was I had also changed the resize filter to another option.
This could have also played a party but I've figured it out and everything is working as it should.

Its taking a long time to render sometimes a 40 min file can take up to 3 hrs. I set the bitrate high but I still get blocking, maybe it's the h264 comprising showing on screen.

It's a great tool thanks for what you do
Thanks for the help.