This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Adding media file → audio Settings !
Hello,

i have had this problem before , but can't recall if that is something i have worked arround or got fixed by an new hybrid release ...

But the main problem is, when i create an new profile for an new project and change some audio conversion settings like → Speed change and enabble that.  
When adding new media files, that exact setting is lost and gets disabled automatically !?  

by adding each new media file, i have to turn on speed change again in audio tab !

At the base tab the audio is set to add-first though , NOT custom !?

so... what's going on right there !?

Iam on Hybrid 2023.08.16.01 ..

Cheers,
Read the sticky.

Can you be more specific how to recreate this?
  • I started Hybrid,
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio''auto add (first)',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding->Filtering->Speed change', set it to from=25, to=50
  • loaded a source
and had no issues.
I then:
  • saved the audio settings as an 'Audio Profile'
  • restarted Hybrid
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'auto add (first)',
  • loaded the audio profile I saved before
and the settings were properly restored.
(loading a media file also properly used the settings)

=> I can't reproduce your problem from what you described.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I haven't changed anything in the Audio section for ages, so my current dev should have the same issue.
(23.10.2023, 17:22)Selur Wrote: Read the sticky.

Can you be more specific how to recreate this?
  • I started Hybrid,
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio''auto add (first)',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding->Filtering->Speed change', set it to from=25, to=50
  • loaded a source
and had no issues.
I then:
  • saved the audio settings as an 'Audio Profile'
  • restarted Hybrid
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'auto add (first)',
  • loaded the audio profile I saved before
and the settings were properly restored.
(loading a media file also properly used the settings)

=> I can't reproduce your problem from what you described.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I haven't changed anything in the Audio section for ages, so my current dev should have the same issue.

Yep, Did all of the above ↑ ... first →PRIOR to this issue !!  Yet, every new media loaded erased ONLY the speed change setting in audio !

Strange part is... now all of a sudden it works properly  Confused  whitout having changed anything else ...  Huh

Fyi, this ↑ did happend on an 1 day new fresh installed Win11 & → Hybrid ....  Dodgy

so, it's solved for now... but iam telling you... Hybrid didn't comply at first , despite using the right settings everywhere Huh

cheers,
Next time, properly create a debug output if you can reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
(23.10.2023, 17:32)Selur Wrote: Next time, properly create a debug output if you can reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur

LoL .. I didn't expected any issue after an fresh win install imo !!  Though, i forgot to install my crystall bowl .. my baaaad LoL  Big Grin
No, but before posting about an issue you should make sure you can recreate it and create a debug output. Big Grin

Cu Selur
(23.10.2023, 17:44)Selur Wrote: No, but before posting about an issue you should make sure you can recreate it and create a debug output.  Big Grin

Cu Selur

Ofcourse, that goes without saying ..

Diz duck would never flap his wings if it wos a one time occurence  Angel

That's just the thing, i could reproduce it.. 
untill i've restarted hybrid an couple times and eventually my os ...  Dodgy 

So far so good.. 

cheers,