This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

TSmux Crash ...
Tongue 
Hello,

I never thought this issue would resurface  Dodgy

But here i am nagging again  Tongue

@selur, i'll pm you an sample to reproduce..

Iam currently on the latest build (23.08.16.1) you've pm'd me awhile back..

check your box..

tnx in advance,

TD
got no pm
(31.10.2023, 20:11)Selur Wrote: got no pm

Iam sure , now you have got one  Big Grin

Yep, crossposted a weebit  Tongue
Remuxing the file doesn't crash here.
Try whether it helps to replace the tsMuxeR.exe in the Hybrid/64bit folder with the latest from https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/releases

Cu Selur
(31.10.2023, 20:21)Selur Wrote: Remuxing the file doesn't crash here.
Try whether it helps to replace the tsMuxeR.exe in the Hybrid/64bit folder with the latest from https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/releases

Cu Selur

Weird, short samples never ever give's you issue's... Trust me, if i couldn't reproduce it with an short sample i would'nt have upload it though!?

Now, i might have forgot that i needed to replace txmuxer bin to fix that mux crash.. 
Since iam on an new fresh OS install i had to re-install hybrid with the default tsmux inside.

I thouht you did pm"d me an hybrid release in the past with an working version of tsmuxer for that purpose .
But i could be wrong.

Anyway, as soon i replaced and used an new release of tsmux, i could mux the sample aswell without issues .

But just to be sure, iam currently doing / muxing an big file now.  
And report back..

cheers,
I did update the tsMuxeR version back then, but since then there had been a few additional updates to tsMuxeR.

Cu Selur
(31.10.2023, 20:42)Selur Wrote: I did update the tsMuxeR version back then, but since then there had been a few additional updates to tsMuxeR.

Cu Selur

Ah, you don't say...
So , fortunatel my memory isn't bugged .. yet..   Big Grin  

Moral of the story.. 

I will have to take care of it myself and remember to replace that tool from time to time  Dodgy
Again weird, because i CAN't reproduce that mux issue with very old releases of TSmuxer → STAND ALONE ..

↑ Have to correct myself, so it seems old Tsmuxers do infact have issues reading "SOME / NOT ALL" Atmos streams! 
Whereas new nightly builds can mux the seperate streams just fine.

Only, its weird it has so much difficulties to extract from an ts screen through hybrid thoug !?

Anyway, just FYI → done muxing an big file = SUCCES  Wink

cheers,