This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

compression settings
(20.03.2024, 08:10)SelurI wrote where to find the option and not Hybrid does not automatically switch to 64bit. Wrote:
Quote:Hybrid comes with both 32bit and 64bit Avisynth, by default the 32bit version is used.
One can change that under "Config->Internals->Avisynth->Avisynth type".

Thank you for the great software and help.
I found the option I tried to add picture to thid reply but i am not able to I don't see any option to add pimc, it will only allowe to add pic if I have a url link for it.

avisynth changed from 32bit to 64 bit
> Config tab
>Avisynth type (was 32bit) now changed to >64bit saved.  I was wondering what does the option above it do? > RGB to YUV matrix selected on(Auto) should I mess with ths and change it? I dare not touch anything, it could get messes up and not work correctly?

I saw another option somewhere that gave me the option to change BT709 or rec601 this I wanted to change because I'm working with SD video, and SD video uses REC601.

Maybe hybrid is seeing my input video as BT709, which is used for HD videos, because the lossless codec is not flagging colorspace properly, it says so when you insert a new video, it says something like 'no matrix found assuming'.

Am I thinking correctly or am I confused?
'no matrix found assuming' <- that happens if the source has no flags, Hybrid then guesses depending on the input format and resolution. Smile
To overwrite the input color matrix for a single input, best use: "Filtering->Misc->Overwrite Input->Overwrite input color matrix"
When using "RGB to YUV matrix" you overwrite this for all inputs and only in Avisynth.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 12:06)Selur Wrote: 'no matrix found assuming' <- that happens if the source has no flags, Hybrid then guesses depending on the input format and resolution. Smile
To overwrite the input color matrix for a single input, best use: "Filtering->Misc->Overwrite Input->Overwrite input color matrix"
When using "RGB to YUV matrix" you overwrite this for all inputs and only in Avisynth.

Cu Selur
Thanks, I will look for this option and report back on the weekend. Thanks for this great software and free help.

I tried everything but it still takes a long time to render I will just have to live with it.