This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Delaycut Error since updating from 2024.01.12
Hello,

I'm encountering a delaycut error since updating to 2024.03.26.1.
I've tried resetting to defaults after the update but unfortunately still getting the error with the delaycut setting enabled.

I've reverted back to 2024.01.12.1 for testing and it functions normally.

Debug log and image of the error is attached.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   HybridDebugOutput.rar (Size: 33,63 KB / Downloads: 12)
Copying Qt6Widgets.dll Qt6Gui.dll Qt6Core.dll from Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth to also Hybrid/64bit should fix the delaycut problem.
------
offline 02.-07. July, https://www.rockharz-festival.com/ Big Grin
(02.04.2024, 04:57)Selur Wrote: Copying Qt6Widgets.dll Qt6Gui.dll Qt6Core.dll from Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth to also Hybrid/64bit should fix the delaycut problem.

Hi Selur,

I've copied the 3 files but unfortunately still crashing at the delaycut call.
The error window is no longer popping up though.

New log attached if needed

Attached Files
.rar   HybridDebugOutput.rar (Size: 33,76 KB / Downloads: 14)
I also was getting the same error with the last versions released by Selur (excluding the lastest dev)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2357]

But on my side is only a harmless warning it is displayed only the first time that I start the new version, afterward is not displayed any more.

Dan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, I had the error popup on first startup after installing, probably a component check or similar.
I'd guess that error may not be effecting you if you don't have delaycut enabled (misc section of audio processing tab) which is off at default.

Wondering if the latest dev build has it fixed or if the popup just doesn't occur and would still crash at delaycut call (ie same as after copying the 3 .dll files).

I'll wait to see what Selur thinks anyway haha.
Hybrid is calling:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\delaycut.exe" -fixcrc fix -out "Y:\iId_1_aid_0_lang_en_2024-04-02@16_23_25_7010_08.dts" "Y:\iId_1_lang_en_aid_0_2024-04-02@16_23_25_7010_07.dts"
Will look at it after work today, my guess is that delaycut simply does not work on DTS-HD streams, but only on normal DTS streams and Hybrid should not use it on DTS-HD streams.

Cu Selur
------
(03.04.2024, 05:18)Selur Wrote: Hybrid is calling:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\delaycut.exe" -fixcrc fix -out "Y:\iId_1_aid_0_lang_en_2024-04-02@16_23_25_7010_08.dts" "Y:\iId_1_lang_en_aid_0_2024-04-02@16_23_25_7010_07.dts"
Will look at it after work today, my guess is that delaycut simply does not work on DTS-HD streams, but only on normal DTS streams and Hybrid should not use it on DTS-HD streams.

Cu Selur

Sweet, that'd be appreciated ty.
I've tested out a remuxed file (stripping down to DTS core) and the delaycut call still crashed.
Try whether it helps to
a. replace the 64bit/delaycut.exe with the attached file.
b. trigger Config->Tools->Clear all cached tool infos

Cu Selur

Attached Files
.zip   delaycut.zip (Size: 8,98 MB / Downloads: 18)
------
(03.04.2024, 14:47)Selur Wrote: Try whether it helps to
a. replace the 64bit/delaycut.exe with the attached file.
b. trigger Config->Tools->Clear all cached tool infos

Cu Selur

Hey Selur. Replaced delaycut.exe with the attached and cleared cache tools.
Unfortunately crash still occurs at delaycut call.
Can you create another debug output, where that delaycut version is used?

Cu Selur
------