This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] VSGAN models produce green frames, and more
I'm uploading a new R65 download (just used the old download and used the steps I mentioned).
If that version also throws the same error, you might have installed something that is causing issues,...
(upload should be finished in ~1hr)

Cu Selur
Selur Wrote:I'm uploading a new R65 download (just used the old download and used the steps I mentioned).
If that version also throws the same error, you might have installed something that is causing issues,...

Hey, you are amazing. Danke. : )

This also doesn't work, BUT: I do see the issue now (well, THIS issue)... My own install (thanks to your post 🙂) and also your install (in today's R65 package) show file sizes of 9 bytes for 4 of the 7 models - including the one I always use (General). So I tried the install again - same issue. They don't download properly:

[Image: AKGpihZlD9WDZpbvJLwJynG6_FVhAcDbpu7FmQXW...1600-rw-v1]

So I copied the two General models from your R68 package, and changed the underscores to hyphens in their file names - and now it works. : )

Cheers
Thanks for the Info.
Deleted the R65 from my GoogleDrive, since the next step is R69 and keeping old stuff simply takes to much space.
Photo 
Hi there,

I'm digging this up again regarding VS-Basic-VSR++, which still doesn't work on my GTX 1650 even with the new VapourSynth release from your Google Drive experimental folder, unlike the older R65 release(s), which worked no problem.

I just found out it does work with R68 - if I reduce the sequence length to 1 frame. Choosing more than 1 frame results in the usual errors - in Preview I get this:

[Image: thumbnail?id=1NaDOtZIoABNyxN0NuF49y874euXsmwtP&sz=w4000]

And if I were to start the job, Hybrid would finish it without recognizing something went wrong:

[Image: thumbnail?id=1zVYrWbI0h4iiyfOMx6qZAmQW2IFAF2a1&sz=w4000]

Maybe this is helpful. : )
Quote:Maybe this is helpful. : )
No, some screenshots do not help me.
Maybe a debug output of you calling the Vapoursynth Preview includes some hints.
I suspect that some of the dependencies simply do not support cards from the 1XXX branch.
So you probably have to stick to the old R65 release. (since upgrading the gpu probably isn't possible)

Cu Selur
Green frames are direct proof of incompatibility.

in your case: your video card is too ancient/old for the new Vapoursynth code

you need a fresh/new GPU, minimum nvidia rtx30

+update the GPU driver (not sure that will help)

++or use the old version(Vapoursynth) and forget about the update