This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

error helper 1
(03.08.2024, 19:49)Selur Wrote: Okay, so no clue whether the new dev version fixes the problem (like I suspect) or not.
Sad

Again no details, no debug output, nothing to reproduce the problem.
Sad
I don't use winRar can't send report.
I could write what is written on Hybrid, it's something like
Couldn't get free space in folder(<folder path>), assuming zero().

This has only started happening on this version, I've never faced this issue on any other versionsbof hybrid, I'm only using the de-interlacing in hybrid, not many of the other functions sometimes I use de-noise, re-size these are the only 3 calls make in hybrid.

Lossless lagrith file
De-interlace} ignore input scan to upper field first -top field first. Resize 1920x1080 bicubic.

Encoding it 35k .h264/.mp4 codec, the file is 1-2GB max, I've allocated drive E:/ external with a hard drive that has lots of space, even the PC has 4GB free space where Hybrid temp folder is placed then why should it say anything about not enough space? I don't understand this?
Quote:I don't use winRar can't send report.
WinRar ?!? Windows comes with a zip function, 7zip is free,...

Quote:Couldn't get free space in folder(<folder path>), assuming zero().
That is a log message, no error message,...

No details, and you don't even write which version you are using and I still don't see a debug output.
=> nothing I can help with, you are on your own.

I'm tired of this.
Going to bed not.
(03.08.2024, 21:27)VCRvideocapturing Wrote: PC has 4GB free space

what? 4gb of free space can be eated by paging in some seconds.
to prevent space issues keep at least the amout of RAM you have free on your disk ( 32GB of ram.. 32 gbytes of free space,   64GB of ram.. 64 gbytes of free space)
if you have less than 16 gbytes of ram keep 16 gbytes free.

Quote:even the PC has 4GB free space where Hybrid temp folder is placed then why should it say anything about not enough space
Quote:Encoding it 35k .h264/.mp4 codec, the file is 1-2GB max
So you will at least temporary need 2-4GB (raw streams + muxed streams) + potentially needed space by the encoder and the scripts, so 4GB free might not be enough,... a debug output should show what Hybrid calculates,...
(06.08.2024, 10:08)Bartoloni Wrote:
(03.08.2024, 21:27)VCRvideocapturing Wrote: PC has 4GB free space

what? 4gb of free space can be eated by paging in some seconds.
to prevent space issues keep at least the amout of RAM you have free on your disk ( 32GB of ram.. 32 gbytes of free space,   64GB of ram.. 64 gbytes of free space)
if you have less than 16 gbytes of ram keep 16 gbytes free.

My PC does not have 32gb space.
I did not know I would need that much.
All other apps work fine.

(06.08.2024, 16:58)Selur Wrote:
Quote:even the PC has 4GB free space where Hybrid temp folder is placed then why should it say anything about not enough space
Quote:Encoding it 35k .h264/.mp4 codec, the file is 1-2GB max
So you will at least temporary need 2-4GB (raw streams + muxed streams) + potentially needed space by the encoder and the scripts, so 4GB free might not be enough,... a debug output should show what Hybrid calculates,...
My using the latest version.
I'm encoding to a 3TB hard drive
Quote:My using the latest version.
What version? 'Latest' does not mean a thing to me.
(make sure you have enough space where your temp- and where your output-folder lie)

Cu Selur
(06.08.2024, 20:06)Selur Wrote:
Quote:My using the latest version.
What version? 'Latest' does not mean a thing to me.
(make sure you have enough space where your temp- and where your output-folder lie)

Cu Selur

Thanks for the great software.
I'm encoding right now so very number is not showing, I downloaded it 2 weeks ago andb
sometimes it shows the helper 1error and some times it encodes 1st pass and then shows helper error 1 on second pass, I'm using the same settings as I did on all old versions of Hybrid, same PC and same lagrith or Huff codec, everything captured in virtuldub.

I think this version has a problem, I have done different tests 1920 HD, sometimes I need 4k screen size for YouTube. It needs 5.1 it asks for 5.1 when 4k resolution is selected.

It worked on 720x576 and 1080x1920 after I selected vaporsynth.

I'm encoding with  avisynth again lets see what happens, it's on first pass now and running.

Vaporsynth does not have the field order option in settings to change it to 1, 0, -1.

Please release an updated version this version has issues, other people have reported same issues
Quote:Vaporsynth does not have the field order option in settings to change it to 1, 0, -1.
Neither will Avisynth in the future, since one should stick with '-1' and use the 'overwrite input scan type'-option if you want to overwrite the input scan type.

Quote:Please release an updated version this version has issues, other people have reported same issues
No clue what issues you mean. Latest dev version is available in the 'experimental'-folder in my GoogleDrive share.

If you have a problem:
1. read the [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..-sticky
2. provide proper details (ideally a sample) and a debug out so I know for sure what is happening
3. check the changelog, the top entry is something like "2024.XX.XX.1" and contains the changes since the last public release.
4. to know for sure whether your problem has already been fixed try the dev version

Cu Selur
(09.08.2024, 15:48)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Vaporsynth does not have the field order option in settings to change it to 1, 0, -1.
Neither will Avisynth in the future, since one should stick with '-1' and use the 'overwrite input scan type'-option if you want to overwrite the input scan type.

Quote:Please release an updated version this version has issues, other people have reported same issues
No clue what issues you mean. Latest dev version is available in the 'experimental'-folder in my GoogleDrive share.

If you have a problem:
1. read the [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..-sticky
2. provide proper details (ideally a sample) and a debug out so I know for sure what is happening
3. check the changelog, the top entry is something like "2024.XX.XX.1" and contains the changes since the last public release.
4. to know for sure whether your problem has already been fixed try the dev version

Cu Selur
Hybrid version 2024.06.16.
I'm on second pass now, seems to be ok.
I will just save these settings.
If I have issues next time then we know it's the software.
Update after 2 hours it encode the file  with the settings I have  and it works fine Cool 
but a 20 min file has taken 2 hours, I'm using Avisynth 64bit, I did try using vapor synth and I got this error during encode today.
VSpip.exe Error

The exception illegal instruction.
(0xc000001d) Occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFBE2CFE0E7.
Click ok to terminate programme
Clicked ok and the message went away and Hybrid shutdown.