This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

error helper 1
No debug output, no proper version info,.. Sad
Quote:VSpip.exe Error

The exception illegal instruction.
(0xc000001d) Occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFBE2CFE0E7.
Click ok to terminate programme
No clue what 'VSpip.exe' is, neither Avisynth nor Vapoursynth do come with such a file afaik. (can't find a file with that name).
(VSPipe is used with Vapoursynth)

0xc000001d is usually caused by app incompatibility, malicious apps, outdated drivers, damaged system files, and conflicting antivirus software or heat issues may be the real reason behind the issue.
=> Can't help, no clue what you are really doing and what's running on your system.

Cu Selur
(10.08.2024, 10:13)Selur Wrote: No clue what 'VSpip.exe' is, neither Avisynth nor Vapoursynth do come with such a file afaik. (can't find a file with that name).
(VSPipe is used with Vapoursynth)

i think this vspip.exe need to be killed on taskmanager and renamed ( vspip.bak )

only result on web (but i think selur found also this) : Verysoft WebCamSplitter PiP component, it can sometimes be targeted by malware creators who try to disguise their malicious code by using the same filename

no way this need to be fixed by Selur.

P.S. if i can suggest VCRvideocapturing... install from scratch Windows and place as a first software Hybrid... everything will work file, and if you have no sufficient space just buy a small 128GB ssd (17 euros?) just to install windows and hybrid
Quote:but i think selur found also this
Yeah, but that fine definitely does not come with Hybrid or should be used by Hybrid, to it does not really make sense for Hybrid to report a problem with it. Smile
Not really sure what to call this but i've started getting frames jumping or skipping or something. Posted a google drive link with a clipped portion of the output mp4 as well as the same chapter input mkv below since i am having issues attaching them here. Debug and script also included.

Input and output files

edit: sorry, meant to post this as a new thread. Rolleyes
The source is wrongly flagged as interlaced, it's a mix of progressive and telecined content.
=> 'Overwrite input scan type to' 'telecine' using a deinterlacer is the wrong approach.
You might want to read [INFO] Interlacing patterns.

Cu Selur
Any tips on the right approach and what I should be setting it to for mixed? one thing I found was I still had the "use DGDecNav when available" still enabled. Would that have caused this?
DGDecNV has nothing to do with it.
The source simply isn't properly flagged. Smile
Aside from writing complete custom scripts, I would simply 'Overwrite input scan type to' 'telecine' which will prompt Hybrid to switch to TIVTC which should work fine.

Cu Selur
Awesome thanks, that works!

So how are you determining that it's mixed progressive and telecine because mediainfo doesn't tell me that and neither does ffprobe. Both tell me it's interlaced TFF.
Read the sticky about interlace patterns I linked to. 😉
Cu Selur
(12.08.2024, 14:57)Selur Wrote:
Quote:but i think selur found also this
Yeah, but that fine definitely does not come with Hybrid or should be used by Hybrid, to it does not really make sense for Hybrid to report a problem with it. Smile

I gone back back to using Avisynth and its working fine, the helper 1 error comes back if using any of the denoise options in filters, when noise reduction options unchecked it encodes.

Since yesterday and today another strange problem,
hybrid encodes the file says /finished but the encoded file does not show up on my hard drive.

It was working fine and this happened all of a sudden?