This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Again about deinterlace options...
(i can see Selur smashing keyboard on the screen)
sorry about this, again on deinterlace gui...

[Image: deinterlace.jpg]

i place a PAL avi interlaced on hbrid...
as usual outputs of OBS are not flagged correctly about interlaced content and Hybrid is thinking the footage is progressive

now... (i think i know how deinterlace menu works but there is a little bit of confusion on the gui.. i think)

without tooltips.. i have a button on the right (2) that is showing "Interlace" ( top.. bottom.. )
for what a first user can understand this is a way to INTERLACE (and not deinterlace) the source progressive footage

no idea what happens doing a selection here.  is for real interlacing? (i suppose no)

on the left (1) flagging opens the usual gui (removing the flag placed on position 2 automatically)

sorry for the maybe stupid questions
Image not properly attached, no clue what you are speaking of,..
no idea why was not displayed, reuploaded

also :

[Image: deinterlace2.jpg]

the button 3 is showing this cryptic dialog (if there is not a loaded footage) ...
the percentage 4 ..is.. no idea what is.
Tool-tip of analyse works fine here.
[Image: grafik.png]
Tool-tip of interlace works fine too:
[Image: grafik.png]

Triggering the analysis while no video is loaded triggers an error.
=> seems correct to me (I will rephrase the error message in the future: "Check interlacing while no video stream is present, does not work!")

Cu Selur
sorry no idea why the tooltips was not working (just an empty window) .. i restared hybrid laoded a clip and tooltips are working. sorry boring you