This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] newest dev version doesn't install right
version: Hybrid_dev_2024.09.02-15312.exe from today.

installed, started, got this. reinstall didn't change anything. no plugins installed yet.

edit:
loaded mpv-x86_64-v3-20240901-git-7c672e3.7z from developer website, extracted it into the 64bit folder, now hybrid starts up.
Sorry, totally missed this post yesterday.
Will look at it this evening.

Cu Selur
Did a quick test.
Can reproduce the problem. (Has 0-impact on Hybrid, since mpv isn't used at all, it's some experimental code causing this.)
Should not reappear on the second start, but I'll adjust Hybrid.

Cu Selur
Made a quick fix before going to work.
Updated dev should not have the problem.

Cu Selur
thanks.
just wanted to mention it in case someone gets stuck there.
Huh
usually with a big update/upgrade of features, the software gets buggy due to compatibility... in this, in the new release, everything is fine? Huh

Routing and response/ping suffer
(03.09.2024, 15:24)humanoid86 Wrote: Huh
usually with a big update/upgrade of features, the software gets buggy due to compatibility... in this, in the new release, everything is fine? Huh

Routing and response/ping suffer

isn't that called a "backhanded compliment" ?
(03.09.2024, 15:43)tailland Wrote:
(03.09.2024, 15:24)humanoid86 Wrote: Huh
isn't that called a "backhanded compliment" ?

I am Asian, I use a translator

I didn't understand your comment/text
it means something is worded like a compliment, but there is an insult hidden inside.
Idea 

During installation, functions and routes are unlocked and the changed features have a different address. due to which discrepancies in associations appear.