This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this.
-- removed quote ---
Thank you very much for the replies 😃 . Its not something urgent for the color fix. im using vsmrt for the upscale anyways otherwise its too slow tensorrt.
(14.10.2024, 14:35)Selur Wrote: I had a look at the 'found no field' popups, they don't appear here.
So I guess I fixed them in the current dev version.
=> Please try the latest dev (dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive which is linked on the download page) version and let me know if the problem is still present or already fixed like I suspect.

Cu Selur

Temporalfix is not working Comparison below, first one is encoded where it works not with hybrid, second one doesnt work with hybrid:

https://imgur.com/a/how-looks-when-works-9Iv800X
Images do not help,...
What does the Vapoursynth Script look like? (is it vs_colorfix called?)
Does it work in the Vapoursynth Preview?
In case it's called and does not work in the Vapoursynth Preview, did you try adjusting the parameters?
(16.10.2024, 09:11)Selur Wrote: Images do not help,...
What does the Vapoursynth Script look like? (is it vs_colorfix called?)
Does it work in the Vapoursynth Preview?
In case it's called and does not work in the Vapoursynth Preview, did you try adjusting the parameters?

I actually don't see it in the script it is not being called,, i am using same parameters as the other example, On a fresh Hybrid Launch i can find it in the script what could be causing this, Script below if you have an idea. Thanks. (Side note irrelevant, but doing vsmlrt with stepped resize 2 and CAS as sharpening in the same section results in half green video sections on encode but not in preview, already found alternative to for this, LSFMod Works)

[Image: OEcStX5.png]

# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
# getting Vapoursynth core
import site
import ctypes
import sys
import os
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
os.environ["CUDA_MODULE_LOADING"] = "LAZY"
# loading plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SharpenFilter/CAS/CAS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libvs_placebo.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DGDenoise/DGDenoise.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vstrt.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/FluxSmooth/libfluxsmooth.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DerainbowFilter/SmoothUV/libsmoothuv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/NEO_FFT3DFilter/neo-fft3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3m.dll")# vsQTGMC
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/MiscFilter/MiscFilters/MiscFilters.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeinterlaceFilter/Bwdif/Bwdif.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/LSMASHSource.dll")
# Import scripts
from importlib.machinery import SourceFileLoader
vsmlrt = SourceFileLoader('vsmlrt', 'I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vsmlrt.py').load_module()
import RainbowSmooth
import lostfunc
import havsfunc
import validate
# Source: 'I:\AI_Upscale\.Upscale Projects\03. DVD To Deinterlace\16x9 NTCS\TV Series 01.mkv'
# Current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x480, frame rate: 29.97fps, scanorder: top field first, yuv luminance scale: limited, matrix: 470bg, format: mpeg-2
# Loading I:\AI_Upscale\.Upscale Projects\03. DVD To Deinterlace\16x9 NTCS\TV Series 01.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="I:/AI_Upscale/.Upscale Projects/03. DVD To Deinterlace/16x9 NTCS/TV Series 01.mkv", format="YUV420P8", stream_index=0, cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
frame = clip.get_frame(0)
# setting color matrix to 470bg.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=vs.MATRIX_BT470_BG)
# setting color transfer (vs.TRANSFER_BT601), if it is not set.
if validate.transferIsInvalid(clip):
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _Transfer=vs.TRANSFER_BT601)
# setting color primaries info (to vs.PRIMARIES_BT470_BG), if it is not set.
if validate.primariesIsInvalid(clip):
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _Primaries=vs.PRIMARIES_BT470_BG)
# setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _ColorRange=vs.RANGE_LIMITED)
# making sure frame rate is set to 29.97fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
# making sure the detected scan type is set (detected: top field first)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _FieldBased=vs.FIELD_TOP) # tff
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Slower", TFF=True) # new fps: 29.97
# Making sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _FieldBased=vs.FIELD_PROGRESSIVE) # progressive
clip = clip[::2] # selecting previously even frames
clip = lostfunc.DeSpot(o=clip)
# rainbow removal using RainbowSmooth
clip = RainbowSmooth.RainbowSmooth(clip=clip)
# removing grain using STPresso
clip = havsfunc.STPresso(clp=clip)
from vsmlrt import Backend
# changing range from limited to full range for vsSCUNetmlrt
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip, range_in_s="limited", range_s="full")
# setting color range to PC (full) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _ColorRange=vs.RANGE_FULL)
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGBH for vsSCUNetmlrt
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGBH, matrix_in_s="470bg", range_s="full")
# denosing using SCUNet (mlrt)
clip = vsmlrt.SCUNet(clip, model=4, overlap=16, backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False, num_streams=1,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="I:/AI_Upscale/.Upscale Projects/Engines"))
# changing range from full to limited range for vsSCUNetmlrt
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip, range_in_s="full", range_s="limited")
# adjusting color space from RGBH to YUV444P16 for vsDGDenoise
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
# denoising using DGDenoise
clip = core.dgdenoise.DGDenoise(clip=clip, strength=0.13, blend=0.00, cblend=0.00, searchw=5)
with open("I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GLSL/parameterized/CAS.glsl") as glslf:
  glsl = glslf.read()
glsl = glsl.replace('#define SHARPENING 0.0', '#define SHARPENING 0')
glsl = glsl.replace('#define CAS_BETTER_DIAGONALS 1', '#define CAS_BETTER_DIAGONALS 1')
glsl = glsl.replace('#define CAS_GO_SLOWER 0', '#define CAS_GO_SLOWER 0')
glsl = glsl.replace('#define SOURCE_TRC 0', '#define SOURCE_TRC 0')
glsl = glsl.replace('#define TARGET_TRC 0', '#define TARGET_TRC 0')
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader_s=glsl, width=clip.width, height=clip.height)
# Using FastLineDarkenMOD for line darkening
clip = havsfunc.FastLineDarkenMOD(c=clip)
# changing range from limited to full range for vsVSMLRT
# adjusting color space from YUV444P16 to RGBH for vsVSMLRT
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGBH, matrix_in_s="470bg", range_s="full")
# Step 1: current: 720x480, target: 788x480
# resizing using VSMLRT
clip = vsmlrt.inference([clip],network_path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/onnx_models/2x_Pooh_V4_Candidate_2_422k.onnx", backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,num_streams=1,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False,workspace=1073741824,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="I:/AI_Upscale/.Upscale Projects/Engines"))
# resizing 1440x960 to 788x480
# adjusting resizing
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGBS, range_s="full")
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, w=788, h=480, kernel="spline64", interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
# sharpening stepped resize using LSFMod
# adjusting color space from RGBS to YUV444P16 for vsLSFMod
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="full", dither_type="error_diffusion")
clip = havsfunc.LSFmod(input=clip)
# adjusting color space from YUV444P16 to RGBH for vsVSMLRT
# Step 2: current: 788x480, target: 852x480
# resizing using VSMLRT
clip = vsmlrt.inference([clip],network_path="I:/AI_Upscale/Tools/Hybrid/64bit/onnx_models/2x_Pooh_V4_Candidate_2_422k.onnx", backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,num_streams=1,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False,workspace=1073741824,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="I:/AI_Upscale/.Upscale Projects/Engines"))
# resizing 1576x960 to 852x480
# adjusting resizing
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, w=852, h=480, kernel="spline64", interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
# changing range from full to limited range for vsVSMLRT
# adjusting output color from: RGBS to YUV420P10 for x265Model
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited", dither_type="error_diffusion")
# set output frame rate to 29.97fps (progressive)
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
# output
clip.set_output()
What I did
  • Start Hybrid
  • Load a Source file
  • Enabled 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Resize->Resizer', chose 'VSMLRT' and selected a model.
  • Enabled 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Stabilize->Temporalfix' and set '[10 20]' as 'Exclude'.
  • Adjusted 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Filter Order/Queue' by moving 'Temporalfix' behind 'Resize'
  • Checked the Vapoursynth Script View
    # Imports
    import vapoursynth as vs
    import ctypes
    import site
    import sys
    import os
    core = vs.core
    # Import scripts folder
    scriptPath = 'F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
    # Loading Support Files
    Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
    # loading plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmotionmask.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ColorFilter/Retinex/Retinex.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/CTMF/CTMF.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/TCanny.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfillborders.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libtemporalmedian.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vstrt.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/LSMASHSource.dll")
    # Import scripts
    import vs_temporalfix
    vsmlrt = SourceFileLoader('vsmlrt', 'F:/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vsmlrt.py').load_module()
    import validate
    # Source: 'G:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi'
    # Current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 640x352, frame rate: 25fps, scanorder: progressive, yuv luminance scale: limited, matrix: 470bg, format: MPEG-4 Visual
    # Loading G:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi using LWLibavSource
    clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="G:/TestClips&Co/files/test.avi", format="YUV420P8", stream_index=0, cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
    # making sure frame rate is set to 25fps
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
    # making sure the detected scan type is set (detected: progressive)
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _FieldBased=vs.FIELD_PROGRESSIVE) # progressive
    # adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGBH for vsVSMLRT
    # resizing using VSMLRT
    clip = vsmlrt.inference([clip],network_path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/onnx_models/2x_AnimeJaNai_Standard_V1_Compact_net_g_120000.onnx", backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,num_streams=1,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False,workspace=1073741824,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="J:/TRT"))
    # resizing 1280x704 to 640x352
    # adjusting resizing
    clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, w=640, h=352, kernel="spline64", interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
    # changing range from limited to full range for vsTemporalfix
    # adjusting color space from RGBS to YUV444P16 for vsTemporalfix
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="full", dither_type="error_diffusion")
    # stabilizing using Temporalfix
    clip = vs_temporalfix.vs_temporalfix(clip=clip,exclude="[10 20]")
    # changing range from full to limited range for vsTemporalfix
    # adjusting output color from: YUV444P16 to YUV420P10 for NVEncModel
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited", dither_type="error_diffusion")
    # set output frame rate to 25fps (progressive)
    # output
    clip.set_output()
    => Temporalfix is present.
  • Enabled "Stepped Resize" for the resizer.

=> Can't reproduce this here. (used latest dev Hybrid_dev_2024.10.16-54220)

Quote:(Side note irrelevant, but doing vsmlrt with stepped resize 2 and CAS as sharpening in the same section results in half green video sections on encode but not in preview, already found alternative to for this, LSFMod Works)
Strange, did a quick test:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
import site
import sys
import os
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
# loading plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SharpenFilter/CAS/CAS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vstrt.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/LSMASHSource.dll")
# Import scripts
vsmlrt = SourceFileLoader('vsmlrt', 'F:/Hybrid/64bit/vs-mlrt/vsmlrt.py').load_module()
import validate
# Source: 'G:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi'
# Current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 640x352, frame rate: 25fps, scanorder: progressive, yuv luminance scale: limited, matrix: 470bg, format: MPEG-4 Visual
# Loading G:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="G:/TestClips&Co/files/test.avi", format="YUV420P8", stream_index=0, cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure frame rate is set to 25fps
# making sure the detected scan type is set (detected: progressive)
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGBH for vsVSMLRT
# Step 1: current: 640x352, target: 1280x704
# resizing using VSMLRT
clip = vsmlrt.inference([clip],network_path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/onnx_models/2x_CX_100k.onnx", backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,num_streams=1,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False,workspace=1073741824,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="J:/TRT"))
# sharpening stepped resize using CAS
# adjusting color space from RGBH to RGB48 for vsCAS
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGB48, range_s="full")
# contrast sharpening using CAS
clip = core.cas.CAS(clip=clip, sharpness=0.6)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGBH, range_s="full")
# Step 2: current: 1280x704, target: 1920x1056
# resizing using VSMLRT
clip = vsmlrt.inference([clip],network_path="F:/Hybrid/64bit/onnx_models/2x_CX_100k.onnx", backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=True,device_id=0,num_streams=1,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False,workspace=1073741824,builder_optimization_level=3,engine_folder="J:/TRT"))
# resizing 2560x1408 to 1920x1056
# adjusting resizing
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, w=1920, h=1056, kernel="spline64", interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
# adjusting output color from: RGBS to YUV420P10 for NVEncModel
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited", dither_type="error_diffusion")
# set output frame rate to 25fps (progressive)
# output
clip.set_output()
Preview looked fine.
Encoding also had no green flickering. (stepped VLSMRT/VSGAN really slow)

Cu Selur
(16.10.2024, 15:03)Selur Wrote: What I did
  • Start Hybrid
  • Load a Source file
  • Enabled 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Resize->Resizer', chose 'VSMLRT' and selected a model.
  • Enabled 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Stabilize->Temporalfix' and set '[10 20]' as 'Exclude'.
  • Adjusted 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Filter Order/Queue' by moving 'Temporalfix' behind 'Resize'
  • Checked the Vapoursynth Script View

• Enabled "Stepped Resize" for the resizer.

=> Can't reproduce this here. (used latest dev Hybrid_dev_2024.10.16-54220)

Quote:(Side note irrelevant, but doing vsmlrt with stepped resize 2 and CAS as sharpening in the same section results in half green video sections on encode but not in preview, already found alternative to for this, LSFMod Works)
Strange, did a quick test:

Preview looked fine.
Encoding also had no green flickering. (stepped VLSMRT/VSGAN really slow)

Cu Selur

you know what happen, since this profile is from the old version i dont think it loads it properly and breaks. I just remade the profile from scartch, now it loads every time non of the filters broke it. As for the green stuff in my example maybe it has to do with th vslmrt model, or maybe the old profile was just breaking shit again. imma test and see.
Let me know if you find anything, always happy to try to find a workaround or a warning in the tooltips. Smile
(16.10.2024, 15:21)Selur Wrote: Let me know if you find anything, always happy to try to find a workaround or a warning in the tooltips. Smile

With new profile CAS green now shows in preview.

[Image: J0uOldW.png]
Okay, now I just need a (as short as possible) way to reproduce it. Smile
(16.10.2024, 15:32)Selur Wrote: Okay, now I just need a (as short as possible) way to reproduce it. Smile

Quick question if you know at all how to deal with this. Tryin to restore this and i have this problem where only way i found to remove it is heavy denoise that destroys details. if you have any idea been at it for awhile. This the line below the black one. The almost invisble one. As for the reproducing this i can send u the config if that helps u at all to see if there is a problem. The model is from openmodeldb.

[Image: HMk2QXt.png]