This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this.
TLDR Resizes changes on its own when adding a Batch Queue. This ruined my DVD Encodes since i can't do proper 640x480, Instead it keeps changing it on it's own video provided below. Please fix this. Thank you. Wasted so many hours doing batch encode just to notice it was all wrong.

Nothing to fix, no bug, this is the correct behavior.
Enable "Crop/Resize->Misc->Resizing->Keep resize for new source" if you want Hybrid to keep the resize on a source change for single input.
For the future: read the sticky, provide proper details like mentioned in the sticky.

Cu Selur
(16.09.2024, 04:48)Selur Wrote: Nothing to fix, no bug, this is the correct behavior.
Enable "Crop/Resize->Misc->Resizing->Keep resize for new source" if you want Hybrid to keep the resize on a source change for single input.
For the future: read the sticky, provide proper details like mentioned in the sticky.

Cu Selur

Thanks will do, i had that check it still changes it, I had to chage par to 1:1, and check Keep Output Par on source change or ignore par otherwise it chages the X value every time.

While we at it i have a question, Some of the DVDs i have are progressive but Hybrid finds them Bottom Field First, would it ruin them if i encode them if it does, how can i choose multiple videos i have selected that they are all progressive ?

Also checking for interlace is only using 1 core instead of whole CPU and takes forver can i change that Thank you.

[Image: zdRat1m.png]
Quote:Also checking for interlace is only using 1 core instead of whole CPU and takes forver can i change that Thank you
Sadly no, otherwise the check - which only works on a heuristic - is even more unreliable.

Quote: how can i choose multiple videos i have selected that they are all progressive ?
Overwrite the scan type to 'progressive' int he Deinterlace&Co tab.

Quote: Thanks will do, i had that check it still changes it, I had to chage par to 1:1, and check Keep Output Par on source change or ignore par otherwise it chages the X value every time.
Yes, the PAR adjustements, when input != output par would still take effect. (to not cause issues)

Strange DVDs which are:
a. mis-tagged as interlaced when they are progressive
b. have wrong PAR values