This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] What noise is that?
Where is the FilterView Mode located?   Looks like a great tool
"Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Preview->Split Compare View->FilterView mode"
[Image: grafik.png]
Personally, I rarely use 'difference', normally I use 'Compre view' without 'Split Compare View' or with 'FilterView mode' set to 'interleave' or 'splitYUV&interleaved'. To me, 'difference' is more a gimmick than anything really useful. Smile

Cu Selur
Thanks, I think this will be useful for the artifacts removal, nice to visually see what spots are removed.  Something I'll experiment with.

I was wondering about what order you would go with for this case:
A Black & White video that is a bit shaky, needs to be stabilized (stab), some flickering (ReduceFlicker), needs some cleaning (killerspot) and then colorized (deolodify)
Does the order matter at all?
I would probably
0. deinterlace, deblock
1.stabiilze
2. crop
3. clean
4. deflicker
5. colorize
as a start, but depending in the source I might adjust it.
Order, like filter settings always matters.

Cu Selur