This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Disaster with wrong MPlayer
you wrote:
Problem is that I need to either see the problem in the avs file that is used during the preview or need to be able to reproduce the issue

I have already more than once supplied details of the simple test avs being used.

You also wrote:
1.Start Hybrid
2.load a source file
3.switch to Filtering->Avisynth
4.make sure Filtering->Support is set to 'Avisynth'
5.I look at the script by pressing 'Filtering->Avisynth->Show current avisynth script', which shows:
  LoadCPlugin("/usr/bin/hybrid-bin/avisynthPlugins/ffms2.dll")
  # loading source: /home/selur/test.mp4 .. .. ..

From this, it is clear that you are not duplicating what I have been doing because you are not loading an avs as input and previewing that as one would in other applications.

Indeed if you load a mp4 (not via avs) and apply the Tweak filter there is increased saturation in the right side of the preview, but I have already shown that more than once since the start of this thread.
Quote:From this, it is clear that you are not duplicating what I have been doing because you are not loading an avs as input and previewing that as one would in other applications.
Yes, I do!
I just wrote down what my script contains, since I save the script I open later in step 6.

The only way I can reproduce the effect what tweak is applied to both sides when loading and .avs as source is when that .avs-File already contained the Tweak call,..