This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crashed encoding....
Crashed encoding video
Does the avisynth preview work?
Also as a side note:
Quote:--psnr used with psy on: results will be invalid!
--tune psnr should be used if attempting to benchmark psnr!

Cu Selur
Quote:Does the avisynth preview work?
Yes.

Quote:--psnr used with psy on: results will be invalid!
--tune psnr should be used if attempting to benchmark psnr!

in all my report files these lines are present.
Now I uncheck psnr box and start encode - again crashed.
Quote:in all my report files these lines are present.
Then the PSNR values shouldn't be trusted according to the x264 authors.

Quote:Yes
Okay, does calling:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_17_19_01_5210.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryslow --crf 16.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 8 --no-fast-pskip --aq-mode 2 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --psnr --ssim --non-deterministic --colormatrix bt709 --demuxer raw --input-res 748x572 --input-csp i420 --input-depth 8 --fps 25/1 --output-depth 8 --output "E:\Temp\17_19_01_5210_06.264" -
a. create 'E:\Temp\17_19_01_5210_06.264' with more than 0 bytes?
b. throw an error?
Quote:create 'E:\Temp\17_19_01_5210_06.264' with more than 0 bytes?
Create 0 bytes size.

Quote:throw an error?
I do not understand this question.
Does calling the call, produce any errors?

Also does calling:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_17_19_01_5210.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo NUL
show any errors?
I see only one error - Crashed encoding...
What about the ffmpeg call?
Quote:rawvideo NUL
? This error?
What can I do about it?
No this call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -threads 4 -i "E:\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_17_19_01_5210.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo NUL
isn't exactly the same as the decoding call and it should output errors in case ffmpeg encounters some,..
the '-f rawvideo NUL' part just makes sure your system isn't flooded with the decoded video data,..