This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

"PAR=1" in a profile ?
Thank you !!!
I'll test it ASAP !

regards

Hi,

I saved your profile, rebooted Hybrid, loaded the profile, and opened a cartoon with Input PAR = 12x11 (1.091).

and "Convert Output to PAR" isn't enabled anymore

???

would you like a level 4 log ?

EDIT :
I saw smthg strange...
i loaded your profile setting the parameter "Convert output to PAR" = Square pixel (1), then :
- I loaded 1 cartoon : then the parameter isn't set anymore
- I loaded 10 cartoons at the same time : the parameter stays set !

???

regards
Hybrid Muxing a stopped working
selecting video passthrough and selecting muxing
pixel aspect ratio 1: 1 does not work
waiting for mp4box to be corrected at command line

MP4Box.exe -add "video.track_1.h264":par=1:1 -add "Video.track_2.aac" -new "Video_Mux.mp4"

[Image: Hybrid-Par.jpg]
Look at the Crop/Resize-YMisc->Misc settings.
You probably at least want to enable: 'Keep output PAR' Smile

When loading multiple files resize&co doesn't get reset, since the setting is assumed to be for all sources.

Regarding the 'stuck' during muxing, what happens id you call the call Hybrid uses in a command line.
Alternatively share a debug output level 9 of the muxing.
My guess is that mp4box doesn't support something about the H.264 and ffmpeg needs to be used for muxing.
(Config->Output->Container->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box)

Cu Selur
Report Level 9
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Visn9j...KIxRUklLMz
I see the problem is that: 'Config->Output->Container->Mp4 Settings->Signal PAR 1:1' (compatibility to some NLE tools) is disabled which is why Hybrid does not add ':par=1:1', but it should in case the input and output PAR differ.
-> will fix

until I fixed it, you can simply enable: 'Config->Output->Container->Mp4 Settings->Signal PAR 1:1' to fix this.

Cu Selur
Thank you solved the problem