Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Hybrid Issue: "Error: Muxing Crashed and the mp4 file was not created!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to convert any videos to 60FPS, it says "muxing crashed, mp4 file was not created!" And having trouble importing aac and I was unable to do in 60FPS, so I'm really stuck at this error... 

Here's what it looks like: [attachment=780]

Trying not to be mean, but I used Avisynth to look my video more better, for the past months, it has no errors, until then, I had one of these...

Please UPDATE Your Software to Fix all of the the Errors as soon as possible.

Is there 5 ways that I can fix errors?
It's probably a muxing error due to a typo in the muxing call generator for MP4Box.
-> Switching to FFmpeg as muxer (Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box) should work as a workaround till I release a new version (probably tomorrow).

Cu Selur
FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it

Once I switch that, FFmpeg won't look like 60fps instead of MP4Box (the only way)

Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
Quote:FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it
The video stream should be the same,... Huh

Quote:Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
if neither mp4 using FFmpeg and MP4Box work for you use another container like mkv.
Other than that wait for the next release.

Cu Selur
(23.11.2019, 19:23)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it
The video stream should be the same,...  Huh

Quote:Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
if neither mp4 using FFmpeg and MP4Box work for you use another container like mkv.
Other than that wait for the next release.

Cu Selur

That errors has already fixed then!  Smile