This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid Issue: "Error: Muxing Crashed and the mp4 file was not created!"
Exclamation 
When I try to convert any videos to 60FPS, it says "muxing crashed, mp4 file was not created!" And having trouble importing aac and I was unable to do in 60FPS, so I'm really stuck at this error... 

Here's what it looks like: [attachment=780]

Trying not to be mean, but I used Avisynth to look my video more better, for the past months, it has no errors, until then, I had one of these...

Please UPDATE Your Software to Fix all of the the Errors as soon as possible.

Is there 5 ways that I can fix errors?
It's probably a muxing error due to a typo in the muxing call generator for MP4Box.
-> Switching to FFmpeg as muxer (Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box) should work as a workaround till I release a new version (probably tomorrow).

Cu Selur
Thumbs Down 
FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it

Once I switch that, FFmpeg won't look like 60fps instead of MP4Box (the only way)

Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
Quote:FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it
The video stream should be the same,... Huh

Quote:Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
if neither mp4 using FFmpeg and MP4Box work for you use another container like mkv.
Other than that wait for the next release.

Cu Selur
(23.11.2019, 19:23)Selur Wrote:
Quote:FFmpeg won't look like 60fps when I switch it
The video stream should be the same,...  Huh

Quote:Anyways, what should be recommended to convert to 60FPS without any errors?
if neither mp4 using FFmpeg and MP4Box work for you use another container like mkv.
Other than that wait for the next release.

Cu Selur

That errors has already fixed then!  Smile