Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On updating to the latest version (Hybrid_2022.03.20.1 Win-64), I get this error on loading multiple files in Hybrid. (Works fine when loaded individually)

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\User\BDOutput\[HatSubs] One Piece 988 (BD 1080p 10-bit Vorbis) [8B890441].mkv does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...

AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...
Quote:On updating to the latest version (Hybrid_2022.03.20.1 Win-64), I get this error on loading multiple files in Hybrid. (Works fine when loaded individually)
Argh, how I hate those errors, since I usually can't reproduce them.

If you can:
a. reproduce the issue with a bunch of small files
b. you can share those files with me
c. you can write a step-by-step (with every step in it) of what you did
I might be able to reproduce this and fix it in a timely fashion, otherwise I will spend the weekend on it and probably won't get it fixed and probably give up on it.

Cu Selur
Wild guess: Make sure that the Output folder is empty, before creating loading the files.
It seems to be the case for any file list I have.

All I did was load a list of 3 files and added them to the queue. While adding them to the queue, it gives the error which is mentioned in the original post, adds a duplicate job for the last file (which does not have an ID and has only one sub-task called generate concat file to merge video) which is in the attachments.
Is the output folder empty?

Quote:If you can:
a. reproduce the issue with a bunch of small files
b. you can share those files with me
c. you can write a step-by-step (with !every! step in it) of what you did
I might be able to reproduce this and fix it in a timely fashion, otherwise I will spend the weekend on it and probably won't get it fixed and probably give up on it.
Yes, I've tried with both empty and non-empty folders.
Since I can't reproduce it: try resetting your defaults.
Think I found a way to reproduce it Big Grin
-> there is hope for a fix. Smile

Cu Selur
Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm which hopefully will fix the issue.
-> let me know whether it fixes the problem for you too.

Cu Selur
I have the same problem. Can you share the link with me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4