This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist...
On updating to the latest version (Hybrid_2022.03.20.1 Win-64), I get this error on loading multiple files in Hybrid. (Works fine when loaded individually)

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\User\BDOutput\[HatSubs] One Piece 988 (BD 1080p 10-bit Vorbis) [8B890441].mkv does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...

AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...
Quote:On updating to the latest version (Hybrid_2022.03.20.1 Win-64), I get this error on loading multiple files in Hybrid. (Works fine when loaded individually)
Argh, how I hate those errors, since I usually can't reproduce them.

If you can:
a. reproduce the issue with a bunch of small files
b. you can share those files with me
c. you can write a step-by-step (with every step in it) of what you did
I might be able to reproduce this and fix it in a timely fashion, otherwise I will spend the weekend on it and probably won't get it fixed and probably give up on it.

Cu Selur
Wild guess: Make sure that the Output folder is empty, before creating loading the files.
It seems to be the case for any file list I have.

All I did was load a list of 3 files and added them to the queue. While adding them to the queue, it gives the error which is mentioned in the original post, adds a duplicate job for the last file (which does not have an ID and has only one sub-task called generate concat file to merge video) which is in the attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is the output folder empty?

Quote:If you can:
a. reproduce the issue with a bunch of small files
b. you can share those files with me
c. you can write a step-by-step (with !every! step in it) of what you did
I might be able to reproduce this and fix it in a timely fashion, otherwise I will spend the weekend on it and probably won't get it fixed and probably give up on it.
Yes, I've tried with both empty and non-empty folders.
Since I can't reproduce it: try resetting your defaults.
Think I found a way to reproduce it Big Grin
-> there is hope for a fix. Smile

Cu Selur
Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm which hopefully will fix the issue.
-> let me know whether it fixes the problem for you too.

Cu Selur
I have the same problem. Can you share the link with me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)