This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist...
Just an FYI... Your dev build fixed the multiple file issue but seems to have introduced an error when i try to use Vapoursynth SMDegrain
(14.07.2022, 14:18)davidian56 Wrote: Just an FYI... Your dev build fixed the multiple file issue but seems to have introduced an error when i try to use Vapoursynth SMDegrain

What is the error?
If I click Vapoursynth preview I see the following in the log at the bottom of the window:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: Plugin C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll already loaded (com.vapoursynth.removegrainvs) from C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/RemoveGrainVS.dll

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2890, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2891, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "G:\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile10_10_52_903.vpy", line 11, in
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll")
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2636, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: Plugin C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll already loaded (com.vapoursynth.removegrainvs) from C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/RemoveGrainVS.dll

If I continue with the encode it will crash and I see the following in the Hybrid log:

2022-07-14@09_44_44_2810_04_video finished after 00:00:00.264 with exitCode -1
Crashed with exit status 0
-> 2022-07-14@09_44_44_2810_04_video crashed: Crashed with exit status 0
"C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth/vapoursynth64/coreplugins/RemoveGrainVS.dll"
I got no idea how that plugin got there.
The installer doesn't contain it.
'coreplugins' should only contain AvsCompat.dll
and the 'plugins' folder next to it should only contain a '.keep' file.
-> no clue how you got that file there.
Can i get the link of dev version. Im having this problem too. Thank you.
Send you a link to my current dev version via PM, make sure to delete any old jobs and create new ones with the new version.

Cu Selur
send you a link for testing
Having the same issue as well with adding multiple files to the queue. Can I have a link to the dev version?
Send you a link via PM, let me know whether it works.

Cu Selur
I have similar issue, can I get a dev version too pls?