Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: QSVenc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Huh where are these functions? Intel GPU QSVenc uses Hardware for deinterlacing - Progressive, IVTC and 2xFPS-BoB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZL_CYFk...sp=sharing
Might be a bug, if 'IVTC (QSVEnc)', 'Bob (QSVEnc)', 'Deinterlace (QSVEnc)' are not showing in the deinterlacer list (in the Filtering tab).

Cu Selur
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Liqfb1...sp=sharing

Do you remember the video file with 23,976 fps? changed the container to MPG

so that's it

I used QSVenc 264 CQ-balanced-High
upscale up to 1920*1080 Bicubic + VPP-Normal and YUV420+TFF

I got 1080p23.976fps - the fps became very smooth/soft, perfect.
Okay,... no surprise, not breaking stuff by randomly renaming extensions can help.
it seems
(modern) Intel-GPU QSvenc - the only ones that support Hardware-Deinterlacing
No, AMD and NVIDIA also support hardware deinterlacing for ages.
(11.09.2023, 16:15)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]No, AMD and NVIDIA also support hardware deinterlacing for ages.

I didn't check GPU-AMD
but Nvidia GPUs in RTX in the new GPUs abandoned Deinterlacing - in RTX TFF/BFF is poorly optimized only like in ProRes

Huh Maybe...

They gave me another option - there are not even additional modes 8/10-bit and for H.265 CQ and ICQ and other + and CSP-444 there are no

something is wrong with this option

when loading 4k47.97fps

chose/select - x265 main422-10-bit + (avisynth) interframe-Film 60fps with a power of 21 and CPU-8 cores

stuck/freeze at 0.57% upon startup
No debug output, no real clue what your settings are.
=> no way to reproduce, nothing I can do.
Remember that if you handle 4k content with Avisynth you should make sure to:
a. use 64bit Avisynth
b. depending on your setup and script adjust the used threads otherwise you might simply run out of RAM

Quote:but Nvidia GPUs in RTX in the new GPUs abandoned Deinterlacing - in RTX TFF/BFF is poorly optimized only like in ProRes
Deinterlace handling hasn't really changed in years. ProRes has no hardware decoding support (aside from Apples ARM chips and specialized hardware), so hardware decoding and later deinterlacing will not work,...
Interlacing gets more and more abandoned with newer formats, but in my book that is long overdue. For me interlacing should have been dropped once MPEG-4 appeared.

Cu Selur
(12.09.2023, 04:08)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]No debug output, no real clue what your settings are.
=> no way to reproduce, nothing I can do.
Remember that if you handle 4k content with Avisynth you should make sure to:
a. use 64bit Avisynth
b. depending on your setup and script adjust the used threads otherwise you might simply run out of RAM

Big Grin I reinstalled the old version - everything is fineĀ https://www.selur.de/downloads
(12.09.2023, 04:08)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Deinterlace handling hasn't really changed in years. ProRes has no hardware decoding support (aside from Apples ARM chips and specialized hardware), so hardware decoding and later deinterlacing will not work,...
Interlacing gets more and more abandoned with newer formats, but in my book that is long overdue. For me interlacing should have been dropped once MPEG-4 appeared.
yeah...

please correct the QSV from 0...
With each new driver version, the Intel GPU becomes more efficient
Quote:please correct the QSV from 0...
???
Pages: 1 2 3