Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: 1982 PAL U-matic capture video noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used:
  • "QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True)" for deinterlacing
  • "Tweak(clip=clip, hue=0.00, sat=0.80, cont=1.00, coring=True)" to lower the saturation
  • "DeSpot(o=clip)" for spot removal
  • "DPIR(clip, strength=70.000, overlap=16, model=3, backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=False, device_id=0,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False, num_streams=1, workspace=1 << 30,builder_optimization_level=3))" for denoising
  • "CropRel(clip=clip, left=12, right=10, top=2, bottom=2)" to cropping to 698x572
  • "mcdegrainsharp(clip=clip, frames=3)" for degraining and light sharpening
  • "AWarpSharp2(clip=clip, thresh=255, blur=2, depth=32, chroma=True, planes=[1,2])" for chroma sharpening
  • GLSL Linedarkening with strength 1.5 for line darkening
  • NNEDI3CL for resizing

Cu Selur
Thanks - will this also work with interlaced, interpolated output?
You would put the interpolation before the resize and if the output is set to interlaced, Hybrid should reinterlace.
What is DPIR - I can't seem to find it in the Vapoursynth or Avisynth filters?
DPIR requires the use of either the 'torch'- or the 'mlrt'-addon, which are available through the links on the download page. (in the script I used DPIR (mlrt)).

Cu Selur
(11.12.2023, 17:32)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]I used:
  • "QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True)" for deinterlacing
  • "Tweak(clip=clip, hue=0.00, sat=0.80, cont=1.00, coring=True)" to lower the saturation
  • "DeSpot(o=clip)" for spot removal
  • "DPIR(clip, strength=70.000, overlap=16, model=3, backend=Backend.TRT(fp16=False, device_id=0,verbose=True,use_cuda_graph=False, num_streams=1, workspace=1 << 30,builder_optimization_level=3))" for denoising
  • "CropRel(clip=clip, left=12, right=10, top=2, bottom=2)" to cropping to 698x572
  • "mcdegrainsharp(clip=clip, frames=3)" for degraining and light sharpening
  • "AWarpSharp2(clip=clip, thresh=255, blur=2, depth=32, chroma=True, planes=[1,2])" for chroma sharpening
  • GLSL Linedarkening with strength 1.5 for line darkening
  • NNEDI3CL for resizing

Cu Selur

(12.12.2023, 17:53)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]You would put the interpolation before the resize and if the output is set to interlaced, Hybrid should reinterlace.

Do I still need to set "QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True)" for deinterlacing even with interpolated interlaced output?
Since the filters used partially only work on progressive content: Yes, if you want control about what happens (otherwise Hybrid will deinterlace in the background anyways)
If the output is set to tinterlaced, Hybrid will re-interlace. Depending on the frame rates chosen, you might not need the Bob in the interlaced settings.

Cu Selur
Pages: 1 2