Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: TFM Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, how are you? When I try to use TFM, the following message appears: "Input requires ffmpeg as decoder, but mencoder for filtering!"
I’ve tried activating options like preferring ffmpeg as the encoder, etc., and I couldn’t solve it. Does anyone have a solution?
read the sticky, provide a debut output and more details.
(24.03.2024, 15:18)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]read the sticky, provide a debut output and more details.

Okay, here is the HybridDebugOutput.txt

[attachment=2320]
Since I can't reproduce this here, first try updating Hybrid. (delete old jobs)
If that doesn't help, create a new debug output and share it.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 16:01)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Since I can't reproduce this here, first try updating Hybrid. (delete old jobs)
If that doesn't help, create a new debug output and share it.

Cu Selur

Okay, I updated to the latest version, cleared the output folder, cleared the jobs, and it’s still the same, here’s the new debug…

[attachment=2321]
Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 19:31)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm.

Cu Selur

Right, the dev version was installed and it still has the same problem!

[attachment=2322]
Okay, unexpected, please create another debug output with that version.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 20:23)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, unexpected, please create another debug output with that version.

Cu Selur

Sorry, I edited the message above and added the debug.
Still can't reproduce the problem here, but send you a new link for testing via pm.
If that also doesn't work, I need you to write in more details what you are doing,..

Cu Selur
Pages: 1 2