This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] crash when encoding ac3
Nope, totally unrelated.
Probably a small bug, will look at it tomorrow.

Cu Selur
(06.09.2021, 21:22)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to a dev verison which hopefully fixes the issue.

Cu Selur

Bravo !
The ac3 encoding worked successfully !!
Thank you!

So, what was the problem? Was it caused by a corrupted component?
Problem was that some times it could happen that sox used 'sox' as output format, but ffmpeg expected 'wav' as input format. Main problem was to reproduce the problem and not overlook it issue. Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a new link to a dev version which might fix the version detection issue on MacOS.
(07.09.2021, 23:00)Selur Wrote: Problem was that some times it could happen that sox used 'sox' as output format, but ffmpeg expected 'wav' as input format. Main problem was to reproduce the problem and not overlook it issue. Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a new link to a dev version which might fix the version detection issue on MacOS.

ok thanks for all these answers .

I'll try to test it tomorrow.

Good night.
Hybrid_dev_2021.09.07 at first launch hangs on startup.
[Image: 3axtHtP.jpg]

After force quit and another launch it starts and shows this in log window:
Resetting Vapoursynth filter order. Adjust/Rest your FilteringModel defaults.
Current defaultOutputPath: is empty!
-> Set it under Config->Path
-> MP4Box: 1.1.0-DEV-rev1111-g025596bb-master
-> MediaInfo: 21.03
-> SVT-HEVC: 1.5.0
-> aomenc: v0.1.0
-> bdsup2sub++: 1.03
-> dcaenc: Unknown
-> delaycut: 1.439
-> fdkaac: 1.0.1
-> ffmpeg: N-103543-gc655a734b1-tessus
-> flac: c - Command-line FLAC encoder/decoder version 1.3.
-> kvazaar: 2.0.0-5-gfaf5cc85 2020-06-25
-> lame: 3.100
-> lsdvd: 0.17
-> mkvextract: 53.0.0
-> mkvinfo: 53.0.0
-> mkvmerge: 53.0.0
-> mp4fpsmod: 0.26
-> mplayer: 37551
-> oggenc: 1.4.0
-> opusenc: 0.2
-> rav1e: 0.3.4
-> telxcc: 2.6.0
-> tsMuxeR: 2d378f2
-> vpxenc: 1.9.0-62-gd1a78971e
-> x264: 3049
-> x265: unknown
Finished startup, finished after 7.093s
Also some strange "BasicVSR++" filter appears in Filter Order List. When i click "Reset" that filter disappears.
Quote:Also some strange "BasicVSR++" filter appears in Filter Order List. When i click "Reset" that filter disappears.
Okay, must have overlooked it. It's one of the filters that are not available on MacOS/Linux since I have no clue how to get a portable Python and Vapoursynth version working on those systems.
-> will look into it

Quote:Hybrid_dev_2021.09.07 at first launch hangs on startup.
Did you wait a bit? (may be ~20seconds) My guess atm. is that the hang happens when Hybrid is looking for some tool.
-> Okay, no need to test I can reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
I waited 2-3 minutes. It just stuck like this. There is no program hang, so no need to force quit. I simply close it with Command Q. Never seen anything like this before.
Okay.
Send a link to a new dev version which should fix the issues.

Cu Selur