This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

E-AC3 & m2ts !?!
(12.10.2022, 04:36)Selur Wrote:
Quote:I can choose and select which subtitles i wish to keep in automation.  But the strange thing is i CANNOT set and enable/force an particular subtitle by default at automations tab !?
No, there is no option to force or default something in the config->automation tab.

Thanks for the confirmation.

(12.10.2022, 04:36)Selur Wrote:
Quote: i noticed subs are forced / enabled in media player but no subtitles are playing untill i select one myself !!
Okay, so Hybrid seem to set the 'default' info:
see: https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/blo...s/USAGE.md -> Additional parameters for PG and SRT tracks -> default
but reading https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/626 I'm not so sure what it actually does,...

=> looks like there is no way to force those subtitles through tsMuxeR.

Cu Selur

Indeed, it's the same way via tsMuxer.  For some strange reason this handy feature wos never implemented throughout several builds !!

Some video encoding/muxer projects like bdrebuilder can set default subtitles in "Movie Only" mode though.  The developer found a way to do that.
And you don't have to encode anything → Passthrough (extract & mux) works too though.  Essentialy bdrebuilder Merges/mux everything into m2ts files too and manage to flag an subtitle to play by default, is what i meant to say.

Anyhow, MUCH MUCH appreciated to get the eac3 thingy to work with m2ts containers through hybrid Cu Selar  Cool
So, Eac3 + all subs are included in the final M2ts file processed by Hybrid, thats all one can wish for actually Angel
and as icing on the proverbial cake, i have the option to work in batch mode, something wich never wos implemented in tsmuxer  Rolleyes !

Again, much obliged for bringing this super versatile software package. 
Especialy the huge arsenal of filters in the filtering tab comes in handy to clean up video noise, for low bitrate projects Wink

About that, are there any good →Radeon (RX6600)← gpu accelerated filters you reccomend for 1080p video compression noise specific, yet preserves much of detail ?

Take care,

cheers,
T.d
Quote:About that, are there any good →Radeon (RX6600)← gpu accelerated filters you reccomend for 1080p video compression noise specific, yet preserves much of detail ?
Nothing that comes to mind. DeNoising&Co always should be used source specific, since what might work fine on one source can be a huge let down on other. :/

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a link to a new dev version without the popup on job creation.
(12.10.2022, 15:48)Selur Wrote:
Quote:About that, are there any good →Radeon (RX6600)← gpu accelerated filters you reccomend for 1080p video compression noise specific, yet preserves much of detail ?
Nothing that comes to mind. DeNoising&Co always should be used source specific, since what might work fine on one source can be a huge let down on other. :/

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a link to a new dev version without the popup on job creation.

Thanks , i will give that filter ↑ a try first.

Yes, it's no joke to find the thin line between filesize VS quality always unfortunately !!!   

Thanks for another install of hybrid Big Grin

cheers,
Td