This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Enable Vapoursynth in Hybrid - Linux Manjaro/Arch
As a side note: aside from being annoying, there these error messages cause no harm. Smile

Send you a link to the dev version.

Cu Selur
(09.11.2022, 16:28)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to the dev version.

I just tested it and it works perfectly, no crashes, no errors and with Vapoursynth support enabled. Thank you very much! Smile
Hello,

Possible to enable and use HW encoding? I have AMD Raden RX570.
Quote:Possible to enable and use HW encoding? I have AMD Raden RX570.
Okay, doesn't really see how this is related to the current thread, but: No.
Hybrid does not support VCEEncC or similar tools that support the vce engine from AMD on Linux. (on Windows VCEEncC is supported)

Cu Selur
Yas I know but... thank again for fast help.
Rrrr I hate updates.... Sad

[Image: ycoeNgy.jpg]
Seems like your filter libraries are not inside a path that is loaded in your environment and thus do not get autoloaded.
So either fix that or load them manually or tell Hybrid to try to load them. ('vsLoadLibrariesOnNonWindows' need to be set to 'true' inside the misc.ini file.)

Cu Selur