This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

TS mux → crash .. again !?
Okay, I tried to reproduce this by:
  • starting Hybird
  • loading the source
  • setting video&audio processing to passthrough
  • setting an .m2ts output file
  • creating the job (checked the created jobs)
  • staring the job processing
-> everything went fine.
I then enabled 'Jobs->Queue->Parallel subjob processing' reset the job and let it run again.
Again, everything went fine.

Quote:about the creation of .meta files.. sometimes hybrid creates the files , but mostly not WHEN mux failed !
In the debug output, the meta file was created. (otherwise tsMuxeR wouldn't even start, since it wouldn't know what to load)

=> did you do anything different than I in my test?

Cu Selur
------
offline 02.-07. July, https://www.rockharz-festival.com/ Big Grin
(31.07.2023, 20:01)Selur Wrote: Okay, I tried to reproduce this by:
  • starting Hybird
  • loading the source
  • setting video&audio processing to passthrough
  • setting an .m2ts output file
  • creating the job (checked the created jobs)
  • staring the job processing
-> everything went fine.
I then enabled 'Jobs->Queue->Parallel subjob processing' reset the job and let it run again.
Again, everything went fine.

Quote:about the creation of .meta files.. sometimes hybrid creates the files , but mostly not WHEN mux failed !
In the debug output, the meta file was created. (otherwise tsMuxeR wouldn't even start, since it wouldn't know what to load)

=> did you do anything different than I in my test?

Cu Selur

Arrggh...

Ofcourse this again!!  You are right.. everything is just FINE as long you take short duration clips/samples... 
Just like it wos the case with that preview issue  , remember ?

Weirdest thing !!

It doesn't alway's happend to all my media files, but if it happends .. it's 99,99% with COMPLETE files, not with short clips / samples of only an couple sec/min i have taken from these files !!

Iam lost.. cause if the media file wos to blame for, i shouldn't be able to create m2ts anyway through hybrid using ffmpeg i guess, or through several github tsmuxer releases !??

cheers,
td
Update:

Somehow, hybrid did process and remuxed a complete media file (no sample) into m2ts using tsmuxer now..

But here's the catch, it only does that succesfully AFTER i have processed → remuxed that media via Toolnix !??

any clue why hybrid favors toolnix ?

Damn, tis as if hybrid is possessed ...  i don't need an programmer , i need an exorcist  Angel !!!

cheers,
TD
Update:

noticed tsmuxer in hybrid crashes when it tries to mux →E-AC3 into TS file !!

Changing audio format to AC3 for example = Succesfull mux using Tsmuxer !??

td,

@Seler,

I have managed to create an sample for you to reproduce the tsmux error !!

It wasn't easy to create the smalest size, because for some reason crash doesn't happend whit very short clips !??

Clickme = sample = joyjoyjoy ^^

cheers,
TD
When using MLP for e-ac3 it crashed, wenn using A_AC3 it works. :/
got an idea,...

btw. you might want to check your keyboard seems like the '!' and '?' keys are repeated unnecessarily often.

Cu Selur
------
Modified Hybrid, to use 'A_MLP' on passthrough and 'A_AC3' on reencoding to e-ac3, hopefully that fixes the problem.
(I suspect that this needs further tuning, but it might work.)
send you a link to a dev version for testing,..

Cu Selur
------
(06.08.2023, 07:51)Selur Wrote: When using MLP for e-ac3 it crashed, wenn using A_AC3 it works. :/
got an idea,...

btw. you might want to check your keyboard seems like the '!' and '?' keys are repeated unnecessarily often.

Cu Selur

That's what i said, AC3 works just fine... but E-AC-3 however different ANIMAL rrrr  Big Grin

And yes i know, my keyboard often has the bad tendency to spam !! & ??   Tongue !!
Diz duck need to teach it some manners  Angel

(06.08.2023, 08:14)Selur Wrote: Modified Hybrid, to use 'A_MLP' on passthrough and 'A_AC3' on reencoding to e-ac3, hopefully that fixes the problem.
(I suspect that this needs further tuning, but it might work.)
send you a link to a dev version for testing,..

Cu Selur

Thx, i WIL DL and HAVE a LO_0K  Shy

cheers 
TD

Update:

Just tried out new release... same damn thing happend at mux stage → c-r-a-s-h  Dodgy 

Again, only when i choose and setup eac3 settings at audio tab, a crash is inevitable, i don't have crashes using other audio formats (ac3, dts...)  Huh

EDIT: ... something is horrible wrong at muxing stage using certain audio formats Selur !!
I have mentioned other formats do mux succesfully, BUT.. when i choose to encode to DTS , mux happends at TURTLE SLOW crawling speeds again !!!
I thought youve fixed that !!

Use the sample ive uploaded to you.. You should be able to reproduce it, since its the same media file with wich it happends !!

cheers,
td
Update:

Very interesting, working with 5 min media files, hybrid does mux it succesfully to m2ts file using tsmuxer, BUT leaves out the E-AC3 track now  Dodgy → no audio, just Video track & subs present in TS !!
Although, the .eac3 track is created on my system by hybrid !!

So again selur, something is very off about E-AC3 & TS muxing in HYBRID  Huh !!

Are you still on this Selur ?  Using my sample ive posted should normaly recreate / reproduce this behaviour at your end ...

Anyway, thanks for trying  Cool

Cheers,
TD
Using your passing through the video, reencoding the audio I tsmuxer crashes. Sad
the .meta file:
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --hdmv-descriptors --vbr --vbv-len=500

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "J:\tmp\test_1_2023-08-08@17_21_51_6310_04.264", fps=23.976, insertSEI, contSPS, ar=1:1 (Square)
A_MLP, "J:\tmp\iId_1_aid_0_2023-08-08@17_21_51_6310_02.eac3"
looks fine.
tsMuxeR aborts with:
tsMuxeR version git-49a59c0. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
B-pyramid level 1 detected. Shift DTS to 2 frames
.0% complete
H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
process finished with exitcode: -1073741676 and exitStatus: 1[/code]
seems like an issue in tsMuxeR.
Using ffmpeg as muxer for transport stream works fine.

Does using FFmpeg as muxer (Config->Containers->Others->Transport Stream settings->Use FFmpeg) work for you?

Cu Selur
------
(08.08.2023, 17:28)Selur Wrote: Using your passing through the video, reencoding the audio I tsmuxer crashes. Sad
the .meta file:
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --hdmv-descriptors --vbr --vbv-len=500

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "J:\tmp\test_1_2023-08-08@17_21_51_6310_04.264", fps=23.976, insertSEI, contSPS, ar=1:1 (Square)
A_MLP, "J:\tmp\iId_1_aid_0_2023-08-08@17_21_51_6310_02.eac3"
looks fine.
tsMuxeR aborts with:
tsMuxeR version git-49a59c0. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1  Resolution: 1920:1080p  Frame rate: 23.976
B-pyramid level 1 detected. Shift DTS to 2 frames
.0% complete
H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
process finished with exitcode: -1073741676 and exitStatus: 1[/code]
seems like an issue in tsMuxeR.
Using ffmpeg as muxer for transport stream works fine.

Does using FFmpeg as muxer (Config->Containers->Others->Transport Stream settings->Use FFmpeg) work for you?

Cu Selur

do you read every post of mine selur  Cool ?

I have stated that several times.. that YEZ, FFmpeg muxes just fine at any bitrate / any format. 
BUT, for some reason ffmpeg doesn't like muxing PGS streams..  The pgs stream isn't in sync with the A/V after muxing with ffmpeg !!  

Though , nothing wrong with media file..  All of my files do play NICE in all players .. on ALL my devices (bitstreaming included... when Receiver supports it that is  Dodgy)

And yez that error code you showed seems to be consistent with this ↓  Undecided 

Faulting application name: tsMuxeR.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x649b9ddd
Faulting module name: tsMuxeR.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x649b9ddd
Exception code: 0xc0000094
Fault offset: 0x0000000000067715
Faulting process id: 0x0x1B0C
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9CA0E5D6CEC87
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\tsMuxeR.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\tsMuxeR.exe
Report Id: a014873c-8df7-460c-806e-7083d337a705
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

iam doing some trial & error whit ffmpeg → PGS issue !?

Cheers,
TD

... further more.. You mentioned something about tsmuxer isn't right..

But then again, how do you explain the fact that muxing is succesfull using that same tsmuxeR file from the hybrid 64biti folder  to mux it manually  Huh
Again, muxing eac3 + video using that very same ↑ muxer revision from the hybrid folder seems to work just fine when doing it manually → standalone GUI ..

I think the cause is hybrid ... atleast partialy ...