This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Avisynth setup under linux
Not sure what you want to show me without that,...
Code:
wine "\root\.wine\drive_c\windows\syswow64\avisynthPlugins\DGIndex.exe" -i "\tmp\convert\ntsc-1.VOB" -o cd .log -preview -exit

Log file generated in source directory:
Stream Type: MPEG2 Program
Profile: main@main
Frame Size: 720x480
Display Size: [not specified]
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 [2]
Frame Rate: 29.970030 fps
Video Type: Film 99.95%
Frame Type: Progressive
Coding Type: B
Colorimetry: BT.470-2 B,G*
Frame Structure: Frame
Field Order:
Coded Number: 25601
Playback Number: 2
Frame Repeats: 0
Field Repeats: 0
VOB ID: 2
Cell ID: 3
Bitrate:
Bitrate (Avg):
Bitrate (Max):
Audio Stream: 80: AC3 3/2 448
Audio Stream: 82: AC3 2/0 192
Audio Stream: 89: DTS Audio
Timestamp: 0:17:46
Elapsed: 0:00:22
Remain: FINISH
FPS:
Info:
so? The question is why does the call used by Hybrid to index not work on your system.
This line also works:
wine "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avisynthPlugins/DGIndex.exe" -i "\tmp\convert\ntsc-1.VOB" -o cd .log -preview -exit

This line DOES NOT:
wine "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avisynthPlugins/DGIndex.exe" -i "/tmp/convert/ntsc-1.VOB" -o cd .log -preview -exit

Irrespective. this doesn't fix the problem calling DGIndexNV

I do not have an Nvidia card on my linux box because I do not play games and there is no need.
The two missing Nvidia dll's I copied over from win7 came from system32 not sysWOW64 and was a waste of time because they will not work without the physical graphics card. Anyway I no longer have them since I recompiled ans reinstalled wine
I now have 32bit wine on a Slackware 64bit multi-lib system so can run/compile both 32bit and 64bit

Hybrid already identifies my graphics correctly and  CUDA  + opus is disabled
On windows I use DGIndex  or DGAVCIndex because it is already known that DGIndexNV is buggy

DGAVCIndex.exe is another tool that I use and it works with slightly modified code. the source is a mkv that I have recently encoded with
x264 that was split with mkvToolnix so I have a smaller file to work with, then demuxed on linux with tsMuxer.
The code follows and the log is attached

wine "\root\.wine\drive_c\windows\syswow64\avisynthPlugins\DGAVCIndex.exe" -i "\tmp\convert\test01.264" -o \tmp\convert\test01.dga -f 2 -e 

Suport DGDecNV
seems to be a permanent default.
No matter what I do to deselect and save it does not work.

Adding these two lines to misc.ini had no effect:
     "supportNVCUEncCuda=false"
     "supportDGDecNV=false"

Errors I get trying to load avisynth preview:
couldn't open file in HIDE mode. Exiting  -  (somebody else complained about this 3 years ago)
0033:fixme:msvcp:_Locinfo__Locinfo_ctor_cat_cstr (0x33f8ec 1 C) semi-stub
Avisynth preview error: 0033:fixme:msvcrt:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0xc59b38) stubHybrid
Quote:Irrespective. this doesn't fix the problem calling DGIndexNV
Like I wrote before. DGDecIndexNV should not have been part of avisynthPlugins, which is why you should delete it's files and I updated the avisynthPlugins download accordingly.

----

Okay, so the Problem seems to be that wine can't handle the use of slashes instead of backslashes.
-> It'll adjust Hybrid to make sure it always uses backslashes when wine is used and send you a link to a dev version.

Cu Selur
You put it like it is my fault that the files are in AvisynthPlugins when that is what is download.

In addition to DGIndexNV.exe there was also DGDecodeNV.dll so I also deleted that.

I already have taken the liberty of changing the extension of many of the filters to .avsi so that they will be executable.
I wrote that it was my mistake that those files existed and I wrote to you repeatedly to delete them, so if they still exist it is now your mistake.

Quote:I already have taken the liberty of changing the extension of many of the filters to .avsi so that they will be executable.
.avsi doesn't make Avisynth script executable it tells Avisynth that they should be auto-loaded which they shouldn't in general, so please don't do that unless you know your way around Avisynth enough to oversee any implications through this.

My question at this moment is wether or not the version where I changed the slashes to backslahes helped with the indexing or not on your system.
If it didn't please, like I wrote in my PM, create a debug output level 9 of you calling the Avisynth Preview.

Cu Selur
I load Hybrid
I then deselect Support DGDecNV and Deinterlacing
After I load the file, booth settings are automatically changed by Hybrid
The Deinterlacing is changed from forced none to Force QTGMC
Debug is attached

As for code, you may have to double backslash as follows which works:
wine "\\root\\.wine\\drive_c\\windows\\syswow64\\avisynthPlugins\\DGIndex.exe" -i "\\tmp\\convert\\ntsc-1.VOB" -o cd .log -preview -exit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please redownload the file I send you via PM since the version I send you should be 2018.04.21, but you used 2018.04.14 in your debug output.
Tried the following code which worked to a point in that Hybrid loaded.
Filter preview did not work nor did any processing.

LoadPlugin("/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avisynthPlugins/DGDecode.dll")
#LoadPlugin("/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avisynthPlugins/ffms2.dll")
MPEG2Source("/tmp/convert\ntsc-1.d2v")
return(last)

debug file attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)