This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Good to know that it works at all. Smile
Thanks for the info!

Cu Selur
Hello,

It‘s great that Hybrid is running again on MacOS. Thanks for all the hard work from everyone! Smile

I have a question, is it possible to run the latest release of hybrid with VapourSynth and QTGMC and install both via homebrew or an other way without disabling the System Integrity Protection? It would by great if someone could could give me a hint where I can find a documentation how to do it.

Thanks!
Markus
No clue why csrutil needs to be disabled,... (it's enabled on my system)
-> shijan might know why he disables it in his step-by-step

Cu Selur
Seems that is a part of legacy faq (before installer). I just thought that the simplest way may be to disable SIP globally instead of approve each plugin and app installation. So yea, don't believe everything that written on the internet Smile
Thanks for your fast reply’s, I‘m not sure what I have to do now to install VapourSnyth und QTGMC so it can be used within Hybrid? Thanks. Maybe there is a step by step guide, which I did not find reading the forum.
There is a installer https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing and it works well for VapourSynth and Plugins. Do not mix it with brew installation.

I guess you may install separately newer versions of XQuartz, VulkanSDK as well as new Hybrid release or development version from https://forum.selur.net/Thread-Esxi-runn...5#pid11485

ALWAYS delete folder ~/Library/Application Support/Hybrid if you migrate from old Hybrid version bundled in installer to newer one (as it was described in step by step guide at the start of this topic)
Thanks I will try it Smile 

Maybe selur can include it in the next version, or can put it on the download page Smile
But link to guide in this thread already provided at https://www.selur.de/downloads
Sure, you are right it is posted there. But for me as a newbie in using the additional plugins it was not clear that this is still the best way. I just thought the first post looks like a work in progress post for getting, the old version to run, not the right way to get the latest version of Hybrig running with the missing plugins. Smile
I won't link to an installer I haven't build on the main download page.
Since shijan hasn't documented how to create the installer there is no installer for MacOS on the main page.

Cu Selur