This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Strange can't remember that I removed Yadifmod at some point in time,..
Yadifmod was not removed. It just was always missing in plugins package (in my package as well Smile ). I can't tell for sure if it was missed due my mistake or because l33tmeatwad compiled and add this plugin only recently.
okay.
If someone still interested in macOS Mojave optimized package version, here is VapourSynth + Plugins + Scripts + Hybrid [2022.03.20] package update

Some important changes in this version:
VapourSynth R56 and R57 support
Updated vsViever
Fixed a lot of critical problems with DVD importer, Blu-ray importer, passtrough remuxing and passtrough retiming.
Fixed problems with relations between Resize, Crop, Letterbox and PAR.
Fixed problems with "Cut support" experimental option.
Filter Order and Filter Queue available as presets.
In Filters List enabled filters marked bold.
In Filters List filters can be moved through mouse drag&drop.
In Filters List filters can be moved by click and hold to up/down buttons.
Fixed macOS specific error when file name contains non latin special characters.
Cineform passtrough MOV to AVI and AVI to MOV problems fixed.
Hybrid allows to set color sampling for FFV1
No more error "crashed: Helper1, exitCode: 11" when use MVtools v22 and v23
Font size, disableicons and fullscreen settings now instantly available form menu instead of hidden misc.ini file.
See detailed changelog here https://www.selur.de/changelog
MVtools v23 filter now used in Plugins pkg.
Yadifmod-r10.1 filter added to Plugins pkg.
Placebo-1.3.1 filter added to Plugins pkg.
Vinverse filter added to Plugins pkg.
SVP filter added to Plugins pkg.
miscfilters and eedi3 filters added to Plugins pkg because they are used by Hybrid but don't included in R56 and R57 installers anymore.
Optional waifu2x /usr/local/share and /Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/bin removed form Plugins pkg.
Due a large amount of critical improvements and bugfixes in Hybrid 2022, legacy Hybrid 2020 packages where removed from Google Drive folder.
Updated FAQ
Arrow DOWNLOAD package from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Seems we stuck in time yet with Hybrid 2022.03.20.1 compatible only up to R57.

R58 and newer installer packages now include only core application & dependencies, so all additional basic required plugins should be provided separately, so Plugins.pkg should be changed.

I use Hybrid 2022.08.17.1 development version and redesigned Plugins.pkg that works only with R60 and higher, but i don't know if it fully compatible with R62, with Hybrid scripts updates and with current version of FFmpeg.

In R63 something was changed again and l33tmeatwad can't compile yet it due "some changes that will require a higher minimum OS version."

Any chance for macOS update release?
Quote:Any chance for macOS update release?
Doubtful, without anyone compiling the vapoursynth plugins&co.

Cu Selur
Well, i updated all l33tmeatwad's plugins in my unreleased installer. If you want, i can send you archive with .pkgproj. Here is a list of updates:
D2V Source w/ FFmpeg 5.0 Static Libs
FFMS2 w/ FFmpeg 5.0 Static Libs
LSMASHSource w/ FFmpeg 4.4.1 Static Libs
MiscFilters
BestAudioSource w/ FFmpeg 5.0 Static Libs
EEDI3 (from VapourSynth R54)
ImageMagick Plugin (with Image Magick 7.1.0-28 Static Libs)
OCR w/ Tesseract 4.1.3
RemoveGrain
VIVTC
BM3D r9
DeScale r8
DPID r5
MiniDeen r2
TimeCube r3.1
TTempSmooth r4.1

also currently i use (but not tested too much):
Hybrid 2022.08.17 dev. version
FranceBB LUTs 2.5
ffmpeg-2023-10-10
VapourSynth R61
XQuartz 2.8.5
D2V Witch v5
Vapoursynth R65 is around the corner,... Thanks, but unless we can update all the stuff it's not worth the trouble for me.

Cu Selur
(15.03.2020, 06:11)shijan Wrote: Problem: Some newer plugins are not compatible with macOS 10.14.6 Mojave.
Problem fix: Use macOS 10.15 or higher if you need those plugins.

Problem: Vulkan SDK version 1.2.176.1 and higher fails to install on macOS 10.14.6 Mojave. https://github.com/KhronosGroup/MoltenVK/issues/1360
Problem fix 1: Use macOS 10.15 or higher.
Problem fix 2: For Mojave use Vulkan SDK version 1.2.170.0

Open "vulkansdk-macos-1.2.170.0.dmg"
Open Terminal & browse to the vulkan mount point with the following command:
cd /Volumes/vulkansdk-macos-1.2.170.0
Press "Enter" on keyboard.
Run the following command to install: 
sudo ./install_vulkan.py
Type your password.

I am running macOS Mojave 10.14.6.
I cannot find any download for vulkansdk-macos-1.2.170.0.dmg (certainly not on their site).

Does anyone have this old version ?
If I do not have Vulkan, what am I missing in terms of functionality ?
Placebo, SRMD, Waifu2x-w2xc, Waifu2x NCNN Vulkan won't work only thing I would miss from these is Placebo.
In newer versions, this would also disable the usage of GLSL filters, but those were not supported on MacOS at that time anyway.
Have you tried 1.2.189.0 or 1.2.198.1 which are still available for download over at https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#mac?