This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] what's the best way to QTGMC Deinterlace with no loss by using Hybrid?
Quote:i'm using the dev version you send me, and you can see from the snapshot clearly,
  • I'm not questioning the colors of your screenshot, I agree that the colors differ there.
  • I question whether the VUI settings were respected when taking the screenshots.

Quote:and the x264 quality is more closer to the original 1080i.
Than the easiest way is to stick with x264.

Cu Selur
(09.04.2020, 05:14)Selur Wrote:
Quote:i'm using the dev version you send me, and you can see from the snapshot clearly,
  • I'm not questioning the colors of your screenshot, I agree that the colors differ there.
  • I question whether the VUI settings were respected when taking the screenshots.

Quote:and the x264 quality is more closer to the original 1080i.
Than the easiest way is to stick with x264.

Cu Selur

maybe not affect the VUI settings, because i don't even know where the VUI settings are.

thank you for help, by the way another question, how to resize video with NNEDI3?  

in Crop tab, there are no NNEDI3 option,
[Image: 6q1UR.jpg]

but in Filtering -> Vapoursynth -> Line, there is a NNEDI3,  but how to resize video with NNEDI3 finally? thanks.

[Image: 6quIt.jpg]
Quote:maybe not affect the VUI settings, because i don't even know where the VUI settings are.
x264->VUI
x265->Signaling->Color->Visual Usability Information

How did you take the screenshots? Are you sure the application you used does respect the VUI setting, if it doesn't color differences are no surprise.

Do the colors differ if you:
1. Start Hybrid
2. load the x264 reencode
3. Open the Avisynth Preview

4. Start another instance of Hybrid (in parallel to the first)
5. load the x265 reencode
6. Open the Avisynth Preview

Do the colors still differ?
If they do differ, open the Avisynth Script Preview in each instance and post the shown content in 'code'-tags.

Cu Selur
(09.04.2020, 05:38)Selur Wrote:
Quote:maybe not affect the VUI settings, because i don't even know where the VUI settings are.
x264->VUI
x265->Signaling->Color->Visual Usability Information

How did you take the screenshots? Are you sure the application you used does respect the VUI setting, if it doesn't color differences are no surprise.

Do the colors differ if you:
1. Start Hybrid
2. load the x264 reencode
3. Open the Avisynth Preview

4. Start another instance of Hybrid (in parallel to the first)
5. load the x265 reencode
6. Open the Avisynth Preview

Do the colors still differ?
If they do differ, open the Avisynth Script Preview in each instance and post the shown content in 'code'-tags.

Cu Selur

oh, how to Open the Avisynth Preview? and could you tell me how to resize 720×480 video to 3840×2560 with Vapoursynth NNEDI3?
Quote:how to Open the Avisynth Preview?
Filtering->Avisynth Preview (lower right corner; upper icon)
If you use Vapoursynth, use the Vapoursynth Preview (same position; icon will change the preview depending on your Filtering->Support choice)

Quote: and could you tell me how to resize 720×480 video to 3840×2560 with Vapoursynth NNEDI3?
You can set the resolution under Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Picture Resize and the resizer under Filtering->Vapoursynth->Resizer

Cu Selur
[quote='Selur' pid='7101' dateline='1586406618']
Quote:You can set the resolution under Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Picture Resize and the resizer under Filtering->Vapoursynth->Resizer

Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Picture Resize

how to choose in the Resize Method?

[Image: 67o1L.jpg]

the resizer under Filtering->Vapoursynth->Resizer, there are no resizer tab under Vapoursynth.

[Image: 674Bf.jpg]
If 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Line->Resizer' is used, the choice under 'Crop/Resize->Base->Picture Resize->Resize' is ignored and the choice under 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Line->Resizer' is used.

Cu Selur
(09.04.2020, 13:07)Selur Wrote: If 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Line->Resizer' is used, the choice under 'Crop/Resize->Base->Picture Resize->Resize' is ignored and the choice under 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Line->Resizer' is used.

Cu Selur

so if i set like this,

[Image: 67BOU.jpg]

select any one in Resize Method is OK?

[Image: 67g8O.jpg]
yes if you use NNEDI3 the selection under ' Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Picture Resize->Resize method' does nothing.