This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj
@djcj

Can you compile ffmpeg with quicksync ?

bye ggrub
(22.10.2017, 13:29)ggrub08 Wrote: @djcj

Can you compile ffmpeg with quicksync ?

bye ggrub

Unfortunately no, because QuickSync requires libmfx which is proprietary.
Would you help me compile ffmpeg with quicksync ? I don't know how to do that.

I use Linux Mint 18.2 64bit (aka ubuntu 16.04)

bye ggrub
(sorry my bad english)
how to turn off the automatic update, every time, if I start the hybrid, the 10mb download (hybrid update (qt 521)  volume takes away because I only have 20 GB/month
The problem is that the version returned by Hybrid differs from the version listed on the homepage.
To disable check you can start hybrid with "--no-update". You can also disable it permanently with --disable-updates and later enable it with --enable-updates.
Available command line options are listed here:
https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=18
$ sudo apt-get install hybrid-get-nonfree-tools

E: Package hybrid-get-non-free tools cannot be found.
hybrid-get-nonfree-tools is a command, not a package name. Should I change the description in the first post to be less confusing?
if Command "hybrid-tools" download libvpx v1.6.0.

New update version v1.7.0 for libvpx is out since 2017-01-04
https://github.com/webmproject/libvpx/ar...7.0.tar.gz
vpx was updated.
browsed through the vpx source code and the next release, probably tomorrow morning, will support the new options,..