This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] m2ts was not created
I tested remuxing to and from .m2ts and can't see any problems. But i used files that don't have subtitles.
(16.09.2021, 14:23)Selur Wrote:
"/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/tsMuxeR" "/Users/Laurent/Movies/Hybrid/tsMuxerMeta_2021-09-16@13_44_19_8210__06.meta" "/Volumes/Racines/cgs/cgs3.m2ts"
is fine, but for some reason the fps in the meta file, for the subtitle, is wrong (should be 23.976)

I did a try without subtitles and it didn't work either. Is it a possibility for multiple bugs?
No debug output -> no clue
(16.09.2021, 14:29)shijan Wrote: I tested remuxing to and from .m2ts and can't see any problems. But i used files that don't have subtitles.

Hi Shijan,

My m2ts has PGS subtitles but I don't add them to the output m2ts. I only take the video and the first audio track.
Then I add a srt file.

But I did a try without any subtitle, only video + audio track 1, and the writing of the m2ts crashes.

I will make another try without sub with the latest dev version.
Also try using FFmpeg instead of tsMuxeR and always if something crashes, create a debug output otherwise I have no clue what you did and what happend.
Seems like adding subtitle is broken atm. in tsMuxeR see: https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/459
(More and more I think dropping MacOS support might be not such a bad idea, simply because it's always a pain to get all the dependencies working and whenever something gets updated,..)
-> try wether remuxing:
a. without subtitle and tsMuxeR
b. without subtitle and ffmpeg
works for you.
I fixed the wrong fps issue here, but due to the fonts issue above tsMuxeR still fails when muxing subtitles (since the srt->pgs conversion doesn't work).
(16.09.2021, 15:24)Selur Wrote: No debug output -> no clue

Blush 
I did put it in an earlier message in this thread.
But anyway, I'm trying right now with your last dev version and without subtitle... and the m2ts is being created.
So you're right, the problem comes from the subtitle.
Okay.
So we probably have to wait till I can figure this out https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/459 with the tsMuxeR authors.

Cu Selur
(16.09.2021, 15:36)Selur Wrote: Seems like adding subtitle is broken atm. in tsMuxeR see: https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/459
(More and more I think dropping MacOS support might be not such a bad idea, simply because it's always a pain to get all the dependencies working and whenever something gets updated,..)
-> try wether remuxing:
b. without subtitle and ffmpeg
works for you.
I fixed the wrong fps issue here, but due to the fonts issue above tsMuxeR still fails when muxing subtitles (since the srt->pgs conversion doesn't work).

It worked well with TSmuxer.

(16.09.2021, 16:26)Selur Wrote: Okay.
So we probably have to wait till I can figure this out https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/459 with the tsMuxeR authors.

Cu Selur

Ok, but if I use an old version of tsmuxer and put it inside a copy of Hybrid, would it change a thing.
I use tsmuxer separately and the version I have now works fine, but I use it only to create iso for blu-ray.
Quote:Ok, but if I use an old version of tsmuxer and put it inside a copy of Hybrid, would it change a thing.
No.
Problem is:
a. I adjusted Hybrid to use the newer tsMuxeR version
b. depending on the verison you use: it might have problems with whitespaces, fonts, special characters,..
you can try using tsMuxeR gui of a 2019 version, iirc I used those back then without much problems when I used no special characters or whitespaces

Cu Selur