This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] try to encode meet a error code
after upgrading the new version, can't encode again with a crash, here is the debug file:
May be I forgot to update some of the Vapoursynth scripts or similar,..
Script itself does look fine to me.
You can try whether replacing the scripts in Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts with the scripts from https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid helps.
If not, check the Vapoursynth preview and copy the script and error content and post each of them in a separate 'code'-block, do not post screen shots.

Cu Selur
i don't know how to replacing the scripts in Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts with this page https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid

can preview, but when i drag some points it displays this, but when i clicked OK, it can preview again, but can't encode, displays Crashed with exit status 0

[Image: o4fN7bAIktMsH29.jpg]
Quote:i don't know how to replacing the scripts in Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts with this page
download the scripts (Code->download ZIP), extrat the content into a temp folder, move the scripts (.py files) into your 'Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'-folder.

Are you aware that you can copy&paste the content of an error message, by clicking in the Windows, pressing ctrl+c (for 'copy') and pasting the content using ctrl+v (for pasting/inserting)?

Can't do anything with the screenshot since I can't copy&paste the text and run it through a translater.

Cu Selur

Ps.: going to bed now, so I hope replacing the scripts does help.
PPs.: btw. no clue why you would use placebo in QTGMC (better stick to 'slower' or 'very slow', using placebo does not really make sense in 99,9999% of all scenarios)
"download the scripts (Code->download ZIP)", sorry, when i click download ZIP button, there is no response, can't download, could you download it and make a new version send to me? thanks.
Will send you a link to another dev version. We will see whether that one works for you. (still no clue what that error message is about so no clue whether it will really help)

Cu Selur
thank you. and could you using the sample mkv file which i send you to try first, works perfect then send me the new dev version?
already send you a link, dev version worked fine here with your sample and QTGMC placebo,....
thanks, download now, but could you send me via dropmefile in the future? because from you link download is very slow, don't know why, 1.3GB takes more than half an hour to complete, even i have already using IDM, in the past, the download speed of your site was very fast, but now is so slow, don't know why.
(28.10.2021, 06:06)ssdde Wrote: thanks, download now, but could you send me via dropmefile in the future? because from you link download is very slow, don't know why, 1.3GB takes more than half an hour to complete, even i have already using IDM, in the past, the download speed of your site was very fast, but now is so slow, don't know why.

download speed is so slowly, it took nearly two hours to download, and still not finish.

[Image: ONs9lfqM3mv2bhH.jpg]