This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problem opening Avisynth script.
Would needs a debug output to know what's happening.

Cu Selur
Wild guess is that mplayer can't open the new Avisynth files.
Did a small test and yes seems like 64bit mplayer (from https://github.com/m-ab-s/media-autobuild_suite) isn't even compiled with AviSynth support anymore.
Since I never implemented a Crop View mode for AviSynth , that won't work.
Will think about whether I simply drop the Avisynth Input Script support at all or whether I'll think about how to implement a crop view (and auto crop) for Avisynth Script source input that is not based on MPlayer.

As a work around you can do the following:
1. load the AviSynth Script
2. open the AviSynth Script View
3. adjust the cropping in the Crop/Tab manually.

Cu Selur
Wrote a dev version which:
a. uses FFmpeg for auto crop detection
b. will always open AvisynthPreview for .avs input.

So cropView doesn't do anything when Avisynth is used, but you can use AutoCrop and crop manually using the controls in Hybrid. (you can't use wasd like in the normal cropview)
-> send you a link via PM.

Cu Selur
I don't know if it can help, but exixt a plugin for VLC that let it play .avs script.

VLC - AviSynth plugin
No helpful since it doesn't contain any source code.
Since the code works fine with 64bit and only crashes with 32bit I suspect that it's either related to my build system or the 32bit Avisynth dlls.
Still hoping that the Avisynth devs will reply to my post over at doom9s.

Cu Selur