This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

.mkv exporting problems
Damn,... that's debug output I forgot.
-> will fix and send you a new link.

Cu Selur
(26.03.2022, 10:41)Selur Wrote: Damn,... that's debug output I forgot.
-> will fix and send you a new link.

Cu Selur

How come when I try and preview the video after cropping the top 1, the preview window instantly closes but after setting it to 2 and above, it previews fine?
Your video doesn't use 4:4:4: color sampling and thus requires even height.

Cu Selur
(26.03.2022, 11:42)Selur Wrote: Your video doesn't use 4:4:4: color sampling and thus requires even height.

Cu Selur

Ah. make sense. I tweaked about with the filters you suggested and it quite a improvement! Although I disagree with the cropping as it will lose some of picture.
I prefer cropping over wobbling borders due to statbilizing, but ne need for it. Smile

Cu Selur
(26.03.2022, 11:46)Selur Wrote: I prefer cropping over wobbling borders due to statbilizing, but ne need for it. Smile

Cu Selur

Edit conflict: Is it normal for the output size to be smaller? The test video with only the avisynth deinterlace applied and resized to 1440x1178 is about 97mb while the filtered vapoursynth ones are about 37 mb.
Sure, if you remove noise/details file size will be smaller (when using crf or cq), since there is less information to save.

Cu Selur
(26.03.2022, 13:04)Selur Wrote: Sure, if you remove noise/details file size will be smaller (when using crf or cq), since there is less information to save.

Cu Selur

Is it normal for outputted 50fps Bob video to not be in sync with the raw 25fps video? Like it don't seem to be out of sync but the video, music and voices seem to play earlier than the 25 fps one.

I uploaded the debug where I did the job twice below.
Assuming your video is cfr, bobbing to 50fps should not influence the sync at all. (since frame count and frame rate have both changed the same way)

Cu Selur
(28.03.2022, 15:46)Selur Wrote: Assuming your video is cfr, bobbing to 50fps should not influence the sync at all. (since frame count and frame rate have both changed the same way)

Cu Selur

I attached the debug on the post. I will also post a video comparison as a drive link in a min.